« Corporate secrets unmasked | Home | ViolinMasterClass.com »

January 3, 2005

Whistling Microwave Teakettle

Microwavekettle

Whoa, Nelly.

If you won't buy me a Mercedes-Benz, then at least get me this Whistling Microwave Teakettle for my birthday.

I mean, look at it.

From the catalog (the website for some reason has no descriptive text):

Safely boil water in the microwave

Cool-touch soft-grip handle for safety and comfort.

2-cup capacity with measurements in ounces, cups, and milliliters.

Listen for the whistle and you'll know immediately when water is boiling for tea, hot cocoa or instant soup.

I really am about six years old at heart; I mean, this thing just looks like Christmas to me, with that cool red funnel-shaped whistle and all.

One feature I really like is that without the top, it looks like any old plain vanilla measuring cup.

It only acquires its superpowers when you put on the lid.

I can't wait to try this baby out.

$9.95 here.

January 3, 2005 at 03:01 PM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Whistling Microwave Teakettle:

» DFA Day of Action in Los Angeles from of DFA-LA .
house in the Cahuenga Pass area of Los Angeles and the second is at Anne's house in the South Fairfax [Read More]

Tracked on May 22, 2006 10:38:36 PM

» Pistons Already Mentally Beyond Cavs Series from just five days
in the second round, the Pistons wheezed past the Cavaliers, and now maybe things aren't so certain as the East finals open Tuesday night at [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 7, 2006 8:57:13 AM

» PHP Quebec 2006 from 2 days of technical
workshops, the PHP Québec Conference is great opportunity to learn about the latest [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 8, 2006 9:37:57 PM

» Mavs More Than Nowitzki: Howard Does it All from and carrying
into the Finals for the first time in the franchise's 26-year history, [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 9, 2006 2:40:13 AM

» NBA Finals is a Matchup for All Fans from that's good for
To be sure, the best two teams during the regular season are not vying for the championship trophy, and strangely enough, that's good for [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 17, 2006 2:13:58 PM

Comments

I have one of these and it is great. My daughter-in-law wants one and I can't find it anywhere. Where can I get her one? I would appreciate some info. Thanks.

Posted by: V. Heck | Jun 25, 2009 7:47:49 PM

Where can I get this microwave teakettle. I broke the cover on mine and need a new one.

Thanks.

Posted by: Ella Cromer | Feb 23, 2009 3:36:50 PM

How do I order this microwave tea kettle? I have one and need one for a friend who has burnt up two stainless tea kettles on her stove.

Posted by: jo hellewell | Dec 8, 2008 11:26:08 AM

I have it and it is so simple but sooooo cool. I love it.

Posted by: Suzanne | Mar 31, 2008 6:12:26 PM