« 'Derailed' | Home | Chic Seats — French Deck Chairs »

May 20, 2006

Functional Jewelry — Episode 1: Mosquito Repeller Necklace

Hghgjh

Mosquito Repeller Necklace

No need to wear harmful chemicals and toxic sprays when you've got this mosquito beater!

Battery-operated necklace transmits a sonic repelling frequency.

Plastic case is compact enough (1" x 2") to wear around your neck (cord included) or clip to your collar.

Effective up to 10 ft.

On-off switch.

Battery included.

May 20, 2006 at 03:01 PM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Functional Jewelry — Episode 1: Mosquito Repeller Necklace:

» Mosquito Repeller Necklace from Uber-Review
I dont know if its really fashionable but if actually keeps mosquitos away, I would try it. The battery-operated Mosquito Repeller necklace transmits a sonic repelling frequency that is effective up to 10 ft. You can wear the 1̸... [Read More]

Tracked on May 24, 2006 10:15:40 AM

» Mosquito Repeller Necklace from 2dayBlog - Technology Journal, New Gadget everyday!
We discovered that this little gadget is perfectly useful for those who always go for jungle tracking or camping. Besides a navigator, we believe you might need this Mosquito Repeller Necklace. You just need to wear it and it will transmit a sonic rep... [Read More]

Tracked on May 25, 2006 2:09:34 AM

» Mosquito-Repelling Necklace from Gizmodo
Here's one of those things that probably doesn't work, but it would really be great if it did: a mosquito-repelling necklace. This battery-operated device transmits high-pitched noises that are obnoxious to them 'skeeters, chasing them away and keeping... [Read More]

Tracked on May 25, 2006 12:25:50 PM

» Mosquito-Repelling Necklace from Gizmodo

Tracked on May 25, 2006 1:39:53 PM

» Auto insurance price comparison from Auto insurance price comparison
Boat florida insurance salvage Advantage insurance mortgage tax Southern title insurance corporation [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 10, 2006 2:52:13 AM

» Credit card advertisement from Credit card advertisement
Bingo san antonio I bet song What wins in poker Poker superstars ii results [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 16, 2006 12:09:00 AM

» Property insurance quotes from Property insurance quotes
Cell phone mp3 ringtones Turnkey internet business Student loan international student Buy generic via... [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 16, 2006 7:11:40 AM

» Web hosting videos from Web hosting videos
Loan care servicing center Railroad unemployment insurance Petcare pet insurance Blackjack in las vegas ... [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 17, 2006 12:44:58 AM

» forex companies from forex companies
forex companies Executive ability is prominent in your make-up. [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 17, 2006 10:59:33 PM

» Golden riviera poker from Golden riviera poker
Football starting line up Ringtones for motorola v220 Poker for a mac Veterans administration prescripti... [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 18, 2006 6:46:08 AM

» Mortgage company names from Mortgage company names
Refinance mortgage loans Variable rate mortgage Phone ringtones for verizon Airline travel insurance<... [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 18, 2006 9:50:37 AM

» Acs loan payment from Acs loan payment
Renter's insurance new york Ringtones for sanyo 2300 Consumer loan application Sell mortgage loans[Read More]

Tracked on Jun 18, 2006 2:17:58 PM

» Century 21 old richmond realty from Century 21 old richmond realty
Agaisnt all odds Mortgage brokers portland Nhu loan pic Odds ratio of [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 18, 2006 5:51:53 PM

Comments

Tell you what, i had a very serious ant problem in my home. The ants were coming in from the outside through a floor board, well they marched under the rug into the kitchen and were all in the catfood.. If you dropped anything edible you see ants all over it in a few minutes.. it was outright disgusting. my wife and I felt bad about poisoning so we ordered those bug repellent thingies you plug into the outlet.. Well there's an outlet right by the area where the ants were comming in.. So I bet you'd love to know how it turned out right?

Okay I'll tell you! NO MORE ANTS! THE ANTS ARE GONE, DISSAPPEARED! To be honest I thought these 'frequency' things were just a big bunch of garbage just making some crook rich.. NO! It worked for me I have no more ants anywhere in my home. I just cannot believe it to be honest but my wife and I know it's no coincidence these ants are gone from these frequency devices.. so they work.

Posted by: Gerard | Jun 15, 2008 6:47:51 AM

It will, indeed, not work at all.

Posted by: Daniel Rutter | May 30, 2006 6:18:23 PM

15 years ago my dughter did a well designed science fair project testing two different "ultrasonic mouse repellers". Neither one worked!

I suspect the same is true of necklace.

Posted by: dick strike | May 20, 2006 6:44:07 PM