August 31, 2006
Rolling Pin Rings
From the website:
- Rolling Pin Rings
Roll dough 1/8-inch thick automatically — no ruler needed
So how do you roll your dough exactly 1/8" thick?
I use these rubber rolling rings.
• Set of 4 pairs of graduated-size rubber rings.
• Slip one onto each side of your rolling pin.
• Roll dough flat; desired thickness is automatically determined by rings!
• Roll dough 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", or 3/8" thick.
• Fits pins with 1-1/2" to 3" barrels.
A set of 4 pairs is $7.95.
August 31, 2006 at 09:01 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Rolling Pin Rings :
» Rolling Pin Rings from Kitchen Contraptions
This rolling pin rings help you to roll your dough to the exact desired thickness. Put a ring on each side of the rolling pin, roll your dough, and the thickness is determined by the ring. Comes with four... [Read More]
Tracked on Sep 1, 2006 8:55:54 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.