May 11, 2008
Personalized Pool Float — Because what's mine is mine...
From the website:
Personalized Pool Float
Our lightweight Personalized Pool Float lets you splash your name across a marine-quality foam raft.
Personalized just for you, this float was designed for incredible full body support and unsinkable buoyancy.
• Made with 2-1/2" of the latest in triple-dipped PVC vinyl closed-cell foam technology
• A durable, heat-processed vinyl coating resists the effects of chlorine, sun and salt water
• Pool float is thicker yet lighter than most, weighing less than 10 lbs.
• Features a contoured headrest and smooth surfaces on both sides
• Flexible foam won't become brittle like ordinary pool lounges and resists punctures to 90 lbs. of force
• Tested to support at least 350 lbs.
• 72"L x 26"W x approx. 3" thick.
Lime or Navy lettering.
May 11, 2008 at 01:01 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Personalized Pool Float — Because what's mine is mine...:
Ocean is included?
Well, your ad doesn't sayso but you show it in the picthure..
Anyhow I want one in turquoise BLUE, not GREEN, and please send one without jellyfish and can you tell me how I can get the white sand instead of the gold sand it does not go with any of my stuff, I lookd and WallMart does not have them, just the cheezey ones wich I already have got,
Can you help me, Thank You
Posted by: Flautist | May 11, 2008 2:09:53 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.