February 26, 2009
Plenty just on the home page (top) to keep you occupied:
• Not one, not two, not three but four (4) clocks — three digital (two with 24 hour time, the other am/pm), one analog — each set to your time zone
• The date in two different formats along with the four clocks
• A main screen which shows a new group of statistics every 20 seconds or so, with real-time tallying of whatever numbers are being featured
• How many days have passed so far this year, up at the top
• If that's not enough, there's a sidebar that lets you drill down and never come back, along with a feature along the top to calculate everything for the day, week, month or year to date
I got dizzy after noodling around for a few minutes.
Way too much going on for my little brain — but not yours.
No — I didn't mean to imply your brain is little.
Anyone ever tell you you're a bit too sensitive?
February 26, 2009 at 12:06 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference ADHD/ADD-Friendly Website:
thanks. i facebooked it.
Posted by: jennie | Feb 27, 2009 10:04:16 PM
hey - we did this before, remember?
Posted by: Russ | Feb 27, 2009 2:15:14 AM
Er, the link is for an SWF file. Which, as it happens, is not actually an SWF file. I took ".swf" off to see the page, which is busy indeed.
Posted by: teqjack | Feb 26, 2009 7:47:21 PM
How well you understand!
Posted by: Jon | Feb 26, 2009 12:47:30 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.