« 'Thirty seconds is not sufficient to be considered a flight' — FAA spokesman Les Dorr | Home | My Things — by Meredith Root-Bernstein »

March 10, 2009



"A clip that attaches to the side of a table or desk and holds nearly any size cup."

Created by Korean designer Been Kim.

I'll take one.

Too bad it sold out instantly when it went on sale at MOMA last month.


18,000 won ($12.15) here (I hope your Korean's better than mine).

March 10, 2009 at 03:01 PM | Permalink


TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference DrinKlip:


Another piece of memorobilia to set beside the "Butt-Crack Coin Bank" in the P.O.S. Museum

Posted by: Kay | Mar 11, 2009 10:45:40 AM

I was just about the ask the same question as Brandon. I don't get it either. Poopface, it seems just as likely to get knocked over from the "clip" if not more so, since it's sticking out adjacent to one's elbow. Then, the spill goes straight to the carpet, without even the possibility of catching it before it runs off the surface. Ya can't clip it on a treadmill Joe, it would be at an angle. Where exactly would you use it?

Posted by: Tamra | Mar 11, 2009 2:27:13 AM

so it doesnt get knocked over.

Posted by: poopface | Mar 10, 2009 4:32:08 PM

This item makes no sense.

Why not just put the cup on the table?

Posted by: Brandon | Mar 10, 2009 3:07:42 PM

The comments to this entry are closed.