May 31, 2009
From the website:
The perfect (and perfectly logical) computer keyboard for the one-finger typist.
If you never took typing and still use the hunt-and-peck method, here's the keyboard for you.
No more searching among the asdf's and qwerty's — now just follow the traditional alphabet to find the letter you need (for experienced typists, push a button to return to a standard keyboard layout).
• Takes the ordinary keyboard and gives you three different ways to use it, making it great for one or two finger typists
• Press the "ABC" button and the keys will type in that order
• When the "ABC" button is switched off you can type as you normally would on a QWERTY keyboard (letters are laid out on the keyboard right under the keys laid out in alphabetical order — but in red)
• Also toggles between function keys and common instant messaging abbreviations to make IM-ing easier
• No special software needed — just plug into the USB port on your computer
• Compatible with all versions of Windows and all Apple computers
• Standard size — fits any computer desk
• Special "www" keys for Internet use
• Keys for email abbreviations, too
May 31, 2009 at 11:01 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Hunt-and-Peck Keyboard:
The comments to this entry are closed.