« Evolution of Horror Movie Poster Designs: 1922 — 2009 | Home | New York Times Blogs — Well worth a bookmark »

January 19, 2010

Rethink Hanger

Cabides-Rethink-Hanger-1

"Turns two ordinary plastic beverage bottles into a unique clothes hanger by screwing the bottles into the hook."

Cabides-Rethink-Hanger-2

Green or Yellow.

Cabides-Rethink-Hanger-3

[via Bem Legaus!]

January 19, 2010 at 03:01 PM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Rethink Hanger:

Comments

How about a version to put all my empty beer bottles to use?

Posted by: EEJ | Jan 25, 2010 4:36:51 PM

Nice concept! But just like so many eco-friendly ideas, this hanger is quite expensive and I agree with Milena - it really is bulky! Time to rethink the concept to something more practical :)

Posted by: Good Business Ideas | Jan 23, 2010 4:39:30 PM

Amen Flautist!

Posted by: tamra | Jan 21, 2010 1:29:10 AM

The product is for those special articles of clothing that need shoulder protection from hanger marks. $8.00 is expensive, yes. If is the only hanger that would spare the stab and jab syndrome, I'd buy it.

Posted by: Kay | Jan 20, 2010 3:03:50 PM

Sometimes, thinking is highly overrated.
I'm with Nick on the rethink. (I think. Full stop.)

Jeez, it's taxing enough for me doing firstthink, without doing rethink. Then I'd be rethinking my rethink, doing thirdthink, or postthink, and there'd never be an endthink.

Actually, what is called for is some unthink. It's what I'm all about, as anyone can plainly see.

Posted by: Flautist | Jan 20, 2010 2:42:53 PM

haha, you guys are too funny. I like the thought put into re-using the soda bottles for something good, however I don't have enough space in my closet as it is and these seem very bulky.

Posted by: Brandon T | Jan 20, 2010 2:21:43 PM

Milena- maybe they should RETHINK their product.
Joe- maybe you could RETHINK this post.
Perhaps they would RETHINK the name of their company.
Dangerous offer this RETHINK business.

Posted by: Nick | Jan 20, 2010 11:49:09 AM

I'm on the same bandwagon as Eri. Wonderful idea but also, can you imagine how much bulked up space each hung item of clothing will occupy? This will cut my closet capacity considerably. No good.

Posted by: Milena | Jan 20, 2010 9:50:11 AM

Great idea. Except for the eight dollar price tag. Come on Joe! Find something similar for cheaper!

Posted by: Eri | Jan 19, 2010 11:14:08 PM