December 14, 2011
Ultra-minimal Bike Rack
I really like this one, if for no other reason than you don't have to do anything to use it, unlike recent iterations in this space that require wall mounting, etc.
From the website:
The freestanding, cantilevered form needs no mounting and can accommodate most wheel sizes.
Crafted in steel, it is finished with leather trim for hanging a helmet and a high-friction base to aid bike stability.
• Powder-coated and finished with leather-stitched trim to provide a protective area for hanging your helmet
• High-friction base assists in keeping the bike perfectly balanced
• Dimensions in mm: H.580 W.340 D.1065
• Crafted from a single folded steel sheet
• Delivery time 10-12 weeks
[via the Wall Street Journal]
December 14, 2011 at 03:01 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Ultra-minimal Bike Rack:
Then again, if you are an anti-kickstand snob, you could just lean the thing against the wall. It's free, you know.
Posted by: Becs | Dec 14, 2011 6:30:11 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.