January 02, 2012
Black Rock plays a song when your egg is done
It's true: "The Black Rock PiepEgg plays one of three different rock hits, depending on the degree of firmness desired:"
• "Smoke on the Water" — for soft-boiled eggs
• "I Was Made for Lovin' You" — for medium-boiled
• "The Final Countdown" — for hard-boiled eggs
Can your egg timer do that?
Didn't think so.
From the website:
Forget everything that you thought you knew about egg-timers. Introducing… PiepEgg!
PiepEgg is an egg-timer which cooks along with your eggs!Breakfast eggs cannot be cooked more easily and more precisely!
This (c)ultimate egg-timer actually recognizes the temperature of the egg yolk as it coagulates.
Just place PiepEgg in a saucepan along with the eggs and an effective melody will sound when the desired firmness is reached inside of the eggs.
Thanks to PiepEgg, debates about how to properly boil eggs can now be avoided, since PiepEgg produces perfectly cooked eggs, as was demonstrated on the German broadcast "Galileo."
The Black Rock PiepEgg plays, depending on the degree of firmness desired, 1 of 3 different rock hits:
- "Smoke on the Water" for soft boiled eggs
- "I was made for lovin' you" for medium boiled
- "The Final Countdown" for hard-boiled eggsFriends, avoid the guessing game when boiling eggs and just use PiepEgg!
You'll have success and good spirits at breakfast, guaranteed!
Awarded the "Egg of Columbus" by the Innovation Foundation.
The PiepEgg contains a non-replaceable battery with a minimum battery endurance of 2 years.
• Dimensions: 4.3cm L x 4.3cm W 5.2cm H
• Material: Plastic
• Weight: 50g
• Color: Black
€19.80 (eggs not included).
You say you like everything about this device except for its color?
No problema: how about Pink?
Does Pink work for you?
Bonus: the Pink iteration is the Disco version, playing — depending on the degree of firmness desired — one of the three following songs:
• "Celebration" — for soft-boiled eggs
• "That's The Way (I Like It)" — for medium-boiled
• "Last Night A DJ Saved My Life"— for hard-boiled eggs
January 2, 2012 at 11:01 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Black Rock plays a song when your egg is done:
The comments to this entry are closed.