January 15, 2012
Star Trek Door Chime — "The future is here"
Now you can pretend you live on the Enterprise and beam your homeys up to the holodeck.
From the website:
One frequent topic of conversation at lunch with fellow geeks is how awesome it would be to have 23rd century gadgets in our 21st century world.
We're not that far in the past, are we?
Fewer than 200 years to go!
We watch our Trek and we drool over the gadgets and gizmos and wish we could have them.
… And then one day, our wish came true!
Several cases of the wall communicator panels from The Original Series appeared in our warehouse.
Mount one on the wall by your door and when someone crosses your threshold, it will alert you.
Choose between the door opening sound effect or the Red Alert alarm.
Whether it's a bloodthirsty Klingon bent on revenge or just your boss looking for your TPS report, you'll know the moment they appear.
- Motion-sensitive door chime for fans of Star Trek, modeled after the communicator panels on The Original Series
- When someone crosses the threshold, the chime will sound
- Mount it next to your door on whichever side you choose
- Two settings: Door opening sound or Red Alert sound
- Officially licensed Star Trek collectible
- Batteries: 6 AA (not included)
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 5.25" x 1"
Wait a sec... what's that music I'm hearing?
January 15, 2012 at 09:01 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Star Trek Door Chime — "The future is here":
The comments to this entry are closed.