June 05, 2012
Sigma 200-500mm f/2.8 APO EX DG Ultra-Telephoto Zoom Lens
Attention, serious photographers with lust in their hearts:
please move on, nothing to see here lest you burst a coronary reading the specs.
Everyone else, here they are:
• Ultra telephoto zoom lens for Canon or Nikon digital SLRs with fast aperture of F2.8 at 500mm and F5.6 at 1000mm focal length
• SLD and three ELD glass elements provide high image quality from maximum large aperture
• Dedicated "Attachment" ensures autofocusing at 1000mm focal length
• Supplied with 72mm filter holder at the rear
• 28.6" long x 9.3" diameter
• Weight: 34.6 pounds
A snip at $25,999.
"Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available."
Bonus: Free shipping.
June 5, 2012 at 03:01 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Sigma 200-500mm f/2.8 APO EX DG Ultra-Telephoto Zoom Lens:
How about this one?
Posted by: Fred | Jun 5, 2012 10:53:58 PM
Photoshop gave me the "power line filter" I always dreamed of....
Posted by: 6.02*10^23 | Jun 5, 2012 8:01:24 PM
F-Stop is King!
Photoshop is God!
Posted by: JoePeach | Jun 5, 2012 6:07:47 PM
An apochromatic, ultra fast 200-500 zoom? Love to see the tech specs from an independent review. If it performs as presented here, absent distortion and edge falloff, then $26k is a bargain!
Posted by: Lawlibrarian | Jun 5, 2012 3:07:28 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.