August 02, 2012
QR Code Luggage Tag
Half the price of last week's iteration of web-enabled luggage ID.
Much better color scheme, too.
I might just try one on some local journeys to see how it works in practice.
From the website:
The ID Luggage Tag uses cloud-based QR code technology to make an interactive lost & found for the digital age.
The 100% recycled aluminum luggage tag carries up-to-the-minute contact information on your luggage.
Your personal ID code allows you to update hotel, airport, rental car, and any other pertinent information for every single trip you take.
Should your luggage ever be misplaced, a simple scan of the easily identified QR code will provide essential basic information to do-gooders trying to return it to you.
Here's how it works:
1. Purchase the RuMeID Luggage Tag
2. Register your unique QR code/web ID code on RuMeID.com
3. When registering, choose to enter as much or as little information as you'd like, such as name, cell number, where you're staying on your trip, etc.
4. Should your luggage be misplaced or lost, anyone who finds it can simply scan the code with a smartphone and contact you, or arrange to have it sent to the address you've listed.
5. The information held on RuMeID is safe, secure, and can only to be accessed by approved parties.
$14.95 (luggage not included).
August 2, 2012 at 11:01 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference QR Code Luggage Tag:
You can create your own QR code on many websites that will translate to anything you'd like (phone number, Email address etc.) - no need for pricy subscriptions.
Posted by: Scott | Aug 12, 2012 11:31:04 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.