September 14, 2012
bookofjoeTV — The endless piñata
This is the topic that keeps on giving.
Or will until I finally unveil it.
In the meantime, it's fun to do my verbal dance of the seven veils every now and then, just to remind you of what might actually happen one day.
I can reveal the following about bookofjoeTV:
1. It will star Gray Cat and me.
2. There will be a treadmill.
3. It will be a regularly scheduled show.
4. The first episode will be 15 minutes long and it will take the place of one of the day's regularly scheduled posts.
5. There will be sound.
6. There will be no explosions, music, or food.
Beyond that I cannot go.
September 14, 2012 at 10:01 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference bookofjoeTV — The endless piñata:
So are we going to be required to watch it while walking on our treadmills?
Posted by: Whmom2 | Sep 14, 2012 7:12:00 PM
I envision you on Letterman's couch.
Posted by: Kay | Sep 14, 2012 4:07:45 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.