October 21, 2012
Pet Emergency Evacuation Jacket
Gray Cat, after giving this item close scrutiny, gave me an firm head butt — the feline equivalent of a thumbs-up.
From the website:
Longtime pets feel like part of the family but in times of crisis, they can get skittish and hard to manage, endangering themselves and their owners.
You can stop worrying, though, because the brand-new Pet Evacuation Jacket is here to get you and your pet to safety in fires, earthquakes, and other disasters.
Made from the same material used by Japan's world-class firefighters, this flame-retardant suit protects from heat while adding a carrying handle for controlling and transporting frantic pets.
It's not just for your furry friend, though — pockets on the side of the jacket hold emergency tools and supplies for pet and owner alike.
With rugged hardware, professional-grade materials, and rapid Velcro closure, it's one less thing to think about in emergency situations.
Features and details:
• Heavy-duty carry handle and double-duty strap/leash
• Japan Firefighting Association-certified flame-redardant jacket
• Materials: polyester (base cloth); polyurethane (outer shell); fireproof acrylic (lining)
• Pet supplies: food bowl, muzzle, hermetically-sealed odor control bag (for any items distressing the pet), protective rain hood and rubber booties, freezer gel packs (to control heat), bell, waterproof ID capsule with blank paper
• Human/pet supplies: 50ml sealed water packs for drinking or disinfecting, nutrition bars, bandages, aromatic oil (for calming panic), first-aid gloves, mini-radio, emergency whistle
• Number of water packs and energy bars vary; see size chart for details
• Manual: Japanese but self-explanatory
October 21, 2012 at 07:01 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Pet Emergency Evacuation Jacket:
A tad bit more dear than the average pet carrier.
Posted by: 6.02*10^23 | Oct 21, 2012 7:18:00 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.