November 15, 2012
"How To Hide Online" — Now they tell us
"How To Hide Online" is now available for the iPad.
A version for Android tablets is coming soon.
The book explores the secrets of how to hide information where it can't be seen.
The five core chapters describe five different techniques for slipping information into the virtual cracks of larger files:
• Shopping lists can carry another message in the order of the items.
• Sports game transcripts can hide extra words between the virtual lines.
• Mistyped words could just be a mistake — or they could hold an elaborate secret.
• Digital photos can carry secret messages embedded in the tiny spots of red, blue and green.
• Secret texts can be split into many parts like a puzzle so that you need all of them before the secret message can be read.
Each chapter comes with a working illustration where you can try all of the ideas.
November 15, 2012 at 11:01 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference "How To Hide Online" — Now they tell us:
The comments to this entry are closed.