November 14, 2012
8 reasons never to do housework again
• Repeatedly putting a fitted sheet on a bed can cause "sheet-fitting palsy."
• Doing chores after you get home can boost stress hormones.
• Carrying heavy loads of laundry causes shoulder problems.
• Doing more chores than your partner can stress you out.
• Housework gets more dangerous as you get older.
• Too much housework makes people depressed.
• Germs might be good for you anyway.
• Glass cleaner can give you asthma.
November 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference 8 reasons never to do housework again :
Posted by: 6.02*10^23 | Nov 15, 2012 7:09:28 AM
Excellent reasons to hire a maid service. Of course, one must insist on seeing the household help company's Worker's Compensation Insurance Binder when first engaging them, and again at every renewal.
Light housekeeping services (sweeping, vacuuming, changing bedding, washing sheets & towels, taking out the trash, and general cleaning in all rooms including kitchen & bath) on a once-a-week basis only take 90 minutes per visit and run between $300.00-400.00.
My retired in-laws, in their late 80's, swore by the service.
Posted by: 6.02*10^23 | Nov 15, 2012 7:09:02 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.