September 29, 2013
Credit Card-Size Pocket Dual Magnifier with LED Light
Reader PT inspired this post when he emailed me last evening, writing "I can't read much without reading glasses. And (for my boring reasons) they're the only glasses I use. The other night I forgot to take them along to dinner. It's our favorite spot, and I knew what I would order, but reading a menu could be a problem. I've forgotten them before. So, how to avoid the problem, hmmm? Let's see: What do I always have when I leave the house these days? My wallet. Is there an app for that?"
Your wish is my demand.
Wait a sec, that's not right... never mind.
From the website:
• Tough optical-quality polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant finish
• Perfect take-along magnifier for all those things in life you need to see bigger
• 3" x 2" 1.5x main lens with 4x sub-lens will increase text to 150%/400% original size
• Super-bright LED light — great for menus in dark restaurants or night-time map reading
• Powered by included 3V Lithium wafer batteries for up to 40 hours
• Protective vinyl storage pouch
September 29, 2013 at 12:01 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Credit Card-Size Pocket Dual Magnifier with LED Light:
Umm, actually that was originally "MiWallent," meaning "my iWallet." I no longer carry a wallet but a very slim iPhone case with room only for three cards (license, debit, credit). No room for glasses there. Nor anything else.
My challenge remains: I will always remember to take my "wallet"--in whatever form. How can I ensure my glasses will be equally unforgettable?
Maybe the answer is: Get addicted to wearing Google Glass?
Posted by: PT | Sep 29, 2013 9:20:21 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.