« A visit to Lowe's — Part 2 (through Google Glass) | Home | I'm out of the gibberish URL closet on Google+ »

October 30, 2013

PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge Deluxe

71d-4V8xb6L._SL1500_

•••••••••••••••••••••

61mbQqBiEdL._SL1500_

Naturally attracts cats.

71ojDdrwcJL._SL1500_

Both a scratcher and a lounge, reversible for twice the use.

81XXrxSVpCL._SL1500_

Durable construction and dense cardboard lasts longer than other scratchers.

Sleek and neutral design made of eco-friendly recycled corrugated cardboard.

Curves make for easier scratching and a more comfortable place to rest and play.

Large surface area to hold multiple or larger cats and provide generous scratching space.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Impressive review profile on Amazon:

Screen Shot 2013-10-29 at 2.52.04 PM

[via a reader — either tam or Flautist, I think — but I'll be darned if I can find the email or comment suggesting it. Speak up if you like, whoever it is, and I will call out your name with delight.]

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Note added at 7:37 a.m. October 31: It was tam who suggested this elegant object.

October 30, 2013 at 08:01 AM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge Deluxe:

Comments

Cool beans; thanks for the heads up. I'll take a couple! :-D

Posted by: Lorelei | Oct 31, 2013 12:35:24 AM

Yeah, it was me, can't remember how I stumbled upon it, and even though I raise kids now in lieu of cats, I was actually fascinated by the extensive photo gallery of all the kitties that love this thing. I must have been bored, but I scrolled through a lot (OK, maybe all) of them. When my kids are grown and gone, I am sure I will have a cat or two again.

Posted by: tamra | Oct 30, 2013 3:11:46 PM

I've had the couch version (transect the beast along the midline) and my beloved, late, Rusti adored his, and Jeannie, Max, and Sam (the Siamese rescue and her two remaining boys (Rusti couldn't be replaced and a mom & kittens eased the pain)) have enjoyed their couches - 3 in the master bedroom and one in the living room - on a multiple times a day basis. They alternate between reclining and clawing - I think that they are customizing their recliners. Sometimes they argue over ownership and entire couches can go flying!

The drawbacks: eventually they have to be replaced and the clawing process produces brown confetti that takes a really good vacuum to collect (I recommend the Dyson rechargeable Pet wand - not the greatest battery life on full power, but excellent at collecting the debris from these lounges and all manner of fur! Never, ever have I had a device that works as well for cats, litter, shredding and FUR,).

Posted by: 6.02*10^23 | Oct 30, 2013 1:25:53 PM

I got my cats a Unicorn Horn. They loved it much more than they'd love this.

Posted by: clifyt | Oct 30, 2013 11:13:27 AM

Ooooooh, kitty TantraChair!

(It wasn't me so tam musta sent it to you. Thanks, tam!)

Posted by: Flautist | Oct 30, 2013 9:41:32 AM