December 08, 2013
"Gardening just got a lot more fun. Making real use of guns."
Just in, the following email from one Per Cromwell in Sweden:
Since the early eighteenth century the shotgun has been used for hunting and in warfare.
Countless deer, rabbits and birds have been killed, and countless soldiers, from the trenches of Verdun to Baghdad, have experienced the deadly blast of lead shots. No more.
My name is Per Cromwell.
I'm a designer/inventor at ST-labs.
Today we're launching a product I worked REALLY hard on for a long time: Flower Shell," a shotgun shell loaded with flower seeds instead of deadly lead.
Features and Details:
• Transforms any 12-gauge shotgun into a life giver instead of a life taker
• Makes gardening more FUN!
• Comes with 12 different seeds. (Columbine, Cornflower, Daisy, Poppy, Sunflower, Peony, meadow flowers and more)
• Each shell is hand made with love.
• The amount of gunpowder has been reduced and adjusted to fit the different seeds
If you want more information, pictures or anything, don't hesitate to ask me.
This is my dream project.
Best wishes from a foggy autumn Sweden.
+46 703 68 99 09
December 8, 2013 at 08:01 AM | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference "Gardening just got a lot more fun. Making real use of guns.":
I feel kinda bad for the moles.
Posted by: tamra | Dec 10, 2013 1:24:07 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.