July 20, 2018
The New Academy Prize in Literature
Above and below, the nominees.
You can too!
As they used to say in Chicago back in the days of the Daley Machine, "Vote early and often."
Don't worry, be happy
"Artist's concept of the carbonized Earth 7.9 billion years from now, after the Sun has entered the red giant stage."
Mobile Surge Protector with 360° Rotating Outlets
Bonus: 2 USB ports along with blue and green LED indicator lights.
Wonderful tool, beautifully designed and enjoyable to use.
The wall plug folds flat into the back of the device so you can easily put it your pocket or bag.
Is that a surge protector in your pocket...?
All curves and smoothness, and the ratchety clickity-click sound and feel of the rotating outlets as you find just the right orientation is reminiscent of that little wooden dog with wheels you used to pull behind you when you were about two years old.
Nothing wrong with a little nostalgia along with your electrical solutions.
From the website:
Features and Details:
• Green grounded light lets you know if the outlet you're using is grounded, blue light indicates that your device is properly protected
• Two USB outlets to charge smartphones, iPods, iPads, tablets, etc. with 5V and 10W total output
• Easy fold plug lays flat for travel convenience and no bulk in a backpack, briefcase or carry-on
• 360° rotating outlets for flexibility with giant plugs — insert the plug and turn to fit
• Advanced surge protection of 306 Joules and maximum spike current of 36000A
• 4.5" x 1.75" x 1.75"
• 6.08 oz.