« 3–D Globe Jigsaw Puzzle | Home | Flash Memory Card USB Drive »

July 31, 2005

'Hey, Ice Cream Man!' — The Good Humor Man Lives

111aaaaa

Berliner Foods of Hyattsville, Maryland will send an authentic old–fashioned 1960s–vintage Good Humor ice cream truck and attendant anywhere you like.

They'll stock the truck with your own selection of specially-ordered treats from their extensive inventory of frozen delights.

The ice creams and all cost $1.95 apiece and you have to order at least 500 to get the truck and the man.

Still, awfully fun.

July 31, 2005 at 12:01 PM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference 'Hey, Ice Cream Man!' — The Good Humor Man Lives:

Comments

God I want one so bad I think they are no more The closest I found is made by helados mexico they are
found in walmart.when I was in kid from the 60s I had one all the time from the classic good humor truck.I will neaver forget those memories. ALSO GOOD HUMOR some of the bars are in the freezer section.
of walmart sold in a package of 30 bars.yum yum..

Posted by: phillip | Feb 13, 2010 12:58:35 PM

I was a Good Humor Ice Cream Man in Decatur, GA. and my dog Lady came along for the ride. circa 1957

Posted by: Dennis Whitefield | Jun 1, 2007 9:28:14 AM

need old GH truck for an out door party in Annapolis, MD in June '07; driver, IC for dessert, ect... father-in-law drove one in the 50,s and he's turning 70 this year.

Posted by: mike kizer | Apr 3, 2007 7:47:45 PM

Yes, I want coconut bars.Where are they? Milford Michigan.

Posted by: Pete Yatooma | Dec 18, 2006 11:04:08 PM

Yes, where is that coconut ice cream from the good humor truck. I love it! Haven't had one since the 1970's! In Baltimore.

Posted by: TERRY | May 26, 2006 4:01:37 PM

There is another alternative. An ice cream cart filled with Good Humor, Dove, Ben & Jerry'e and Haagen Daz frozen treats. Hey.... Ice Cream Man
410-703-8922. Also on the web at HeyIceCreamMan.com

Posted by: Joe | Mar 25, 2006 12:12:35 PM

YEAH!! What about those old Good Humor Coconut bars. I am with Larry (above) I should would love to find somewhere to buy them. If anyone knows if they still exist please let us know.....

YUM

Posted by: Joe | Jan 2, 2006 4:04:18 PM

The Best Ice Cream on Long Island,gone for ever...except in Maryland,that is.Now live in Jensen Beach,FL....NO SUCH THING DOWN HERE

Posted by: Bill Melillo | Oct 18, 2005 6:29:01 PM

Is it possible to still get Good Humor Coconut Covered vanilla bars ??? Does anyone remember this item from the 60's ??? Please let me know. Many people interested .. Thanx, Larry Melillo

Posted by: Larry Melillo | Sep 16, 2005 11:56:44 AM