« postsecret.com + 'Dirty Little Secret' = mashup extraordinaire | Home | We get email: From Osian Batyka–Williams, designer of the wonderful 'Cutlery Chair' »

October 21, 2005

Junior CIA Agent Secret Dissolving Message Pads

275652zz

You know who you are.

These one–time use messaging tools were cleverly hidden in the kitchen section of a home improvement catalog but that's only because stealthy kids like you know very well that you never put secret stuff out there where just anyone can find it.

Heck no — 'hide in plain sight' is one of the first lessons for the young agent–in–training.

"Run them under water or in the dishwasher and the paper disappears, as does the adhesive residue!"

Burn this.

Cia_8

You get 240 secret message labels for $14.99 here.

October 21, 2005 at 09:01 AM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Junior CIA Agent Secret Dissolving Message Pads:

» Riley's Squad Plays Up to Postseason Promise from what they'd do
by Ira Winderman, Pat Riley says, This team is coming together. To me, this team is all about what they'd do in the postseason. [Read More]

Tracked on May 21, 2006 10:27:36 PM

» Research Identifies the Three Most Persuasive Strategies You Can Use in a Business Presentation and Discovers a Way to Out-Persuade Half Your Competitors from a solution, and
15, 2006) Trackback URI: http://www.prweb.com/zingpr.php/UHJvZi1QaWdnLUNvdXAtRmFsdS1IYWxmLVplcm8= [Read More]

Tracked on May 23, 2006 10:57:13 PM

» NHS smartcards holders total passes 250,000 from have now registered
staff have now registered for an NHS smartcard, according to Connecting for Health (CfH). [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 7, 2006 12:54:41 PM

» Bulls Trade J.R. Smith to Denver from Nuggets in exchange
in exchange for Howard Eisley and two 2007 second-round draft picks from the Nuggets. [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 8, 2006 1:03:59 PM

» Major world cities team up to fight global warming (Reuters) from Angeles, London,
Reuters - Los Angeles, London, New York, Seoul and 18 other cities joined forces on Tuesday in a [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 8, 2006 7:46:29 PM

» Yukos declared bankrupt by Moscow court from oil firm Yukos
oil firm Yukos has been declared bankrupt following a three-year court battle for survival. [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 8, 2006 11:39:00 PM

Comments

hola me llamo alejandro tengo 17 anos y me gustaria colaborarles se 2 idiomas y tengo conocimientos en artes marciales me gustaria ayudarlos me pueden contactar por medio de mi correo .
gracias
power_alejogr13@hotmail.com

Posted by: alejandro | Jan 29, 2010 5:37:58 PM

Quite francly this is a 100/ fake because if they do this they get reported because think of it a kid with a blood machine gun killing fully grown men......no I don't think so.

Posted by: Truth | Jan 24, 2010 7:59:38 PM

......And I'am from algeria and 10years the kung-fu

Posted by: seghir | Jan 5, 2010 4:06:08 PM

Salut moi Je veux étre un agent spécial ou F.B.I ou S.W.A.T ET Im 13years old and please rerpond Moi
E-mail: nail_08@hotmail.com
TéL : +213021977299

Posted by: seghir | Jan 5, 2010 4:03:06 PM

Hi im Edison Koci from Kosovo i wanna be a C.I.A agent im 13 years old i now it's dangerous but i love dangerous things.I now a little bit of english and german if you can make anything here it's my add : edi-40@hotmail.com please contact me bye

Posted by: Edison | Jan 1, 2010 12:01:07 AM

Hi im Mia im 11 years ols im from Ireland i'l be 12 in January i've always wanted to be an agent for any intellegence agency i'm a good fighter i spy on alot of people and i'll do anything to get in.nobody would suspect me to be an agent.Im ready contact me for more details. Thank you

Posted by: Mia Lawlor | Oct 25, 2009 5:50:50 PM

I am a 16 year old boy from NY who has always wanted to be a cia agent im a life boy scout and highly nationally ranked member of a certain combat sport. I would love to be apart of the cia and wold do almost anything to get in please. Im ready contact me for more info

Posted by: Andy M | Aug 16, 2009 8:38:11 PM

hi i am sandy i want to become cia agent i am from indonesia. 18 years old and like danger. i am can speak indonesia because its my language. i can work
under with group or personal. my fighting based is a thailand kick boxing so i can fight whit efficient. in jun this year i am go to college. if your want
to looking for agent email my in eleven.club8@gmail.com

Posted by: muhammad sandy piyanto | Apr 12, 2009 9:09:48 PM

I want to be secret because I want to be able to some incredible things like to be trained not to have any emotions and to be able to do this job without any sentiment and compation.My dream is to be an secret agent working for the famous C.I.A. than working for a criminal organisation who may use my talents in making bad things.

Posted by: Cyrille Olinga | Jan 25, 2009 1:29:23 PM

Hi. My name reza and I lived in Indonesia. From small I want to very much became the spy, and I seldom controlled the train of thought someone from the speaking method and his behaviour, And always paid attention to trivial matters. I served and carried out any in order to be able to be trained to spy

thank's

Posted by: reza | Jan 9, 2009 1:28:07 PM

I no that if the government is actually paying attention to this website would you really need our name and email address, you'd most likly be able to find out everything about the person who sent it easily if you can track where the message came from so why ask?.... If you are who i think you are... you'll know who i am and how to contact me.

Posted by: reza | Jan 9, 2009 1:26:07 PM

hi, I as well would love to work for the CIA. I'm 13 and I think i have what it takes to be a CIA agent. I LOVE science, I'm physicly fit and second to fastest runner in my school. I play 3 instruments. I am fluent in english and know a little spanish, hebrew, and sign languege i also understand russian (mostly) althogh i cant speak it. It has always been my dream to work for the CIA. please e-mail me if you think i can help! thank you in advance!

-Nancy Drew

Posted by: nancy drew | Jan 8, 2009 6:40:27 PM

Posted by: classified | Dec 21, 2008 11:57:29 PM

hi i am fast flexible i can do a split and i love chemistry i am 11. and i really want a job. i know a little bit of Spanish i am still learning. i know a job at the CIA is dangerous but it is OK. i broke a lot of bones and i play the clarinet. b flat. i want to learn karate.i am in search and i am very creative. i really want this job. signed aj

Posted by: aj | Dec 18, 2008 5:45:55 PM

i agree with the kid who wrote that long one.what if something dangerous was going on. we kids are smaller so we can fit into smaller places. and it would look alot less suspicius if we were sneaking around them if adults were sneaking around.all of us understand how dangerous it is out there. but you adults under estimate us. we can do alot more then you think.if adults listened to kids more this world would probraly be a better place.

Posted by: busness first | Nov 22, 2008 7:56:04 PM

ok so my name is sean and i am 13 years old, i was wondering if you had a junior CIA program, it would be cool to be a CIA agent at only 13. i am a pretty good fighter, and i am very smart. I am also very strong. i can benchpress 75 lbs. so please reply as soon as you get this.

Posted by: sean | Nov 7, 2008 3:53:57 PM

I want to be a CIA I am 13 year old female. I am bilingual in English and Spanish. I speak a little Frech. I know Taikwando and my GPA is 4.0
I live in the USA.

Posted by: Valerie Balcazar | Oct 11, 2008 3:02:39 PM

Well Mr. CIA recruiter, you got space for one more after all that? Bit over the age limit for the junior program but I'm sure that if ANYONE in the CIA can finesse the age complication, you can.

Posted by: Milena | Jun 19, 2008 4:47:34 PM

Hey, iv always wanted to be in the cia...it would be so awsome. Im a 16 year old girl and im from SA, i speak english and afrikaans. If anyone could help me out, id really like to be in the junior cia program...if there is one. :)

Posted by: Spy gurl | Apr 26, 2008 11:59:07 AM

Hello,

Like most of the kids on your website I’m writing to tell you about a creative Jr. Agent Organization.
Has the CIA ever thought of allowing young mature kids into the CIA? I realize you must have a bachelor’s degree
and a grade point average of 3.0. But if you think about it kids could be very creative and sneaky. If you’ve
ever seen Spy Kids than maybe you know what I mean! Of course you could train or start a camp for the young
agency. The kids would have to learn self defense and clever ways to get out of a sticky situation. Being a spy
is something I’ve always wanted to be? I’m now in the sixth grade and I’m always outside jumping of my swing set
trying to be a secret spy! You should allow kids because why should we wait to start our dream! As a young person
I’m figuring out who I am and what I’ll become. Yes, being a spy can be dangerous but maybe the CIA will teach
us what we need to know. I know I don’t want to wait until I’m older to start my dream when I should be allowed
to start now! The missions we go on doesn’t have to be half way across the planet but even its little things like,
catching criminals. Yes that’s the polices job but maybe the two could collaborate to make our dream come true!
As part of the training you could set up missions to test our knowledge and cooperation skills. Being a spy is
about skill and hard work. The best gadget is your mind!! SO PLEASE, PLEASE!!! Take this seriously. This
isn’t a joke this is my dream I’m making into reality! Please consider this and please respond!

Anonymous

Posted by: spy kid | Apr 11, 2008 10:46:26 PM

moi g 12 ans j aimerai etre un espion junior vous savez pas comment faire

Posted by: alex | Mar 25, 2008 3:24:32 PM

Hello my name is hugo i am 13 years old im french but i speak a good english and spanish . I have a good phisyc condition and i want to be an agent of the C.I.A later so please contact me on my Email adress .

Posted by: Hugo | Feb 27, 2008 2:22:17 AM

hi i m alexandra from peru
i like agent of the cia
i speak little english but a perfect spanish please call me i live in peru

Posted by: alexandra | Jan 21, 2008 10:39:50 AM

hola soy venezonana quiro pertenercer a este grupoo de agentes cercretos tengo 11 años soy de venezuela tengo buenas calificaciones

Posted by: stefany salas | Nov 30, 2007 5:22:25 PM

slt moi j'aimerais etre un agent secret aider moi a etre un agent j'ai 16ans je vit en cote d'ivoire.

Posted by: alexis | Nov 12, 2007 6:26:40 AM

Hey , so my name is julian , i'm from mauritius , 16 yrs old guy and actually student. i really want to form part of the CIA junior section. i don't have any other obligations and i love to take risk.If anyone can help me to become what i want to be , just email me , here's my mail , davidjulian32843@hotmail.com

Posted by: Julian | Jul 27, 2007 5:43:36 PM

Bonjour,j'aimerais savoir comment faire,pour entrer dans la CIA en tant que jeune de 15 ans

Posted by: GILDAS | Jun 1, 2007 4:13:43 AM

hi i want to be agent in junior agent cia i can finished mision that impossible

Posted by: mahdi | Feb 20, 2007 4:28:34 AM

Hi im a 15 years old female and i go to high school, i speak english, spanish and french. I have a dream and its to become a C.I.A secret agent I'm really intrested in becoming one i've been dreaming with that and now that i found these page im so glad because i think that i can make my dream come true. I found out that i cant be a agent right now because of my age but i will like to know how to get start it so when i get older i could be one or if i can be one right now i will love to be in it. So if you guys could help me found out more about it or make me part of C.I.A i will be so tahnkfull with who ever helped me. Thank you for you'r time and hopefully i could make my dream come true.

Posted by: baby | Feb 7, 2007 7:38:45 PM

I have completed the Junior Secret Service Program. I can speak spanish arabic and french. I have always dreamed of being a spy. Please help me achieve my dream. I have seen all the different spy movies there are.

Spy kid

Posted by: spy kid | Oct 14, 2006 9:54:20 PM

I am only 8, but am very interested in being a junior CIA agent now and hope to become a senior CiA agent in the future....
I am hopeful that you can help me...
Alec

Posted by: Alec | Oct 11, 2006 2:05:37 AM

I am a 17 year old female. I am a very adventurous person. I have always wanted to be in the CIA ever since I was a little girl. I will do almost anything to help and save other people. If there is such thing as a junior CIA agent, I would put my whole life into it. Whenever I see danger, I automatically run to help. If there isn't such thing as a junior CIA agent, you will see me appying to become a Clandestine Agent for the CIA when I am older. If this is true, you can contact me on my email.

Posted by: Kristen | Oct 9, 2006 12:39:01 AM

it has been my dream to work for the CIA to go undercover.
And im i just turn 15yr. old

Posted by: Danny Olvera | Sep 30, 2006 2:37:28 PM

I am 11 years old and would like to be a junior cia agent soon. Please can I be one.

Posted by: altonda | Sep 19, 2006 7:43:31 PM

im jo and im 15 years old.
my dream is to work with the CIA.. i mean junior agents. i also learned how to use guns and fight.
my uncle is a police officer.

Posted by: jo | Sep 13, 2006 8:59:20 AM

I am interested in becoming a Junior Cia Agent. I have always been interested in International Affairs, traking, networking, and the CIA. I am 12 years of age and get A's in all acedmic subjects. I am fit, healthy, and know basic and some advanded Kempo karate. I also know a bit of Spanish, and hope to be either a mechanical engineer or ot have a position in the CIA as an Clandestine agent. Running and tennis are the sports I join in. Being in th Cia would make my life a bit more meaningful, so I could make a difference in the world by helping people. Contact me at naruto999m@hotmail.com

Posted by: John Do | Sep 10, 2006 3:01:21 PM

J aimerais etre un agent secret junior,je suis tres sportif,bon en informatique,je comprend bien le creole et j ai 12 ans et j adore les films sur les agent secret comme Cody Banks voila donc j espere vraiment en devenir un comme Cody Banks.

Posted by: secret | Sep 8, 2006 4:52:32 PM

Im megan twelve years old and I would so want to be in the CIA I go rock climbing I love it. I think it would be so cool to be in the CIA. I love movies about crime seen investigation. I am the top in the class in gym which is my favorate class if it is a class. I love hights. I'll tell you about my daily life. (I sleep in until 8:30 in the summer. get up. eat breakfast.do my daily devos. then i go do my own stuff. (Clean my bedroom/orginize or make a fort in the woods or jump on the trampoline.) eat lunch.watch my little brother that has alot of attitude situations. eat dinner at friends or my house.watch tv/go outside go to bed.)I wake up at 7:00 on school days take a five minute shower get ready for school go to school get a's and b's. go home go outside.go to bed.)skills:kicks,(side kicks, front/back, and side/side,double kicks), kicks,punches,)rock climbing, extreme stunts,ect.

Posted by: Megan | Aug 25, 2006 7:07:49 PM

I am 12 years old and have always dreamed of being a secret agent. I am already a firefighter and could take all the dangerous jobs. I hope someday i can be 1. I stay in Indonesia. I hope to met my others secret agent. thank you. God bless you!

Posted by: Abia carsten | Jul 14, 2006 2:44:50 AM

hey,
i have allways wanted to be in the CIA or something like that.my big brother was in the DEA wich was so cool!i want to be just like him!i realy wish i could do my part.but i wantt to say thanks to the ppl that are in the CIA,SWAT,DEA,or anything.well i gess thats all...plz E-mail me bc i want this soo bad

Posted by: Tori | Jul 2, 2006 10:21:10 AM

uwh..I forgot...
I love to drive..And usually have racing with all my friend...It was so fun that u in the fastest thing...
May be I can Help CIA with that..
Ok that's all...
Hopes some one follow up my comments...
thanks...

Posted by: Alfa | Jun 26, 2006 12:44:25 PM

hay..I'm Alfa from Indonesia...
I always want to be a junior secret agent...And I hope I can join my self to junior secret agent of CIA
I'm 16 years old now..I can speak english..I love dangerous and i love learning some thin' new..And I like to know new person...I also good at swimming...
And I hope some day i'll be involve to CIA
Hopes that some one will follow up to my e-mail..
So please email me at alfa_maria2003@yahoo.com

Posted by: Alfa | Jun 22, 2006 11:15:12 AM

Posted by: David Evans Jr. | Jun 13, 2006 5:29:08 PM

I want to be a secret agent(junior).I am healthy
& I can take on dangerous jobs . I am 12 years old . I know a little of martial arts . I know how serious the jobs are .

Posted by: vishal | Jun 4, 2006 11:38:38 AM

I really wish the CIA or SWAT or FBI or SOMETHING like that had a Junior Agent Program. That would be AWESOME

Posted by: linja | May 31, 2006 11:50:26 PM

Hey, I have always wanted to be in the CIA as a secret agent. Im 17, in highschool email me.
Lin

Posted by: linja | May 30, 2006 4:35:59 PM

P.S.
in highschool, going into 11th grade, 16yrs old, have completed algebra 1, geometry, algebra 2, going into precalculus next year, done biology, physics, 2 yrs of spanish, 4 years of latin, greek, chinese, 1yr french

Posted by: Daniel Brian | May 13, 2006 12:16:54 PM

I am interested in becomming a Junior CIA Agent. I am fast, fit, athletic, good understanding of computers, networks, digital security, encryption etc. Fluent in different dialects of English, speek some spanish, chinese, and sign language(ASL). I'm good with electronics (tapping & rewiring circuts etc). Fully enjoy math and sciences. I feel that it is my duty to lend whatever talents I may have to help this wonderful nation in which I live.

Contact me via email: Daniel_Brian@programmer.net

Posted by: Daniel Brian | May 13, 2006 12:13:03 PM

I am ten years old. I am ten years old and it is my dream to become a junior agent.

Posted by: Ronald hookumchand | Apr 13, 2006 11:06:46 AM