« Tiffany Shows How To Advertise | Home | BoJoe — Time to freshen up for 2006? »

January 13, 2006

Sticker Shield — One of the world's greatest unknown products

Hghgfghfghfhgf

Whenever I show someone what this stuff does they're amazed, impressed and say, "Where can I get some?"

Then comes the best part of hanging with me: I say, "Right here," and give them some from my utility closet, where I always keep a few extras on hand.

But you're not here hanging with me, too bad, so I can't demonstrate Sticker Shield: I'm gonna have to tell you about it instead.

OK, then.

You know those adhesive stickers for parking, vehicle registration, car inspection and what–not that go on the inside of your windshield or rear window?

Big–time pain in the buttocks taking them off, isn't it?

Big–time understatement, wasn't that?

Well, guess what?

You can avoid ever again having to waste time and energy removing and replacing those stickers.

Sticker Shield is a transparent plastic film that adheres to your car's window and makes your sticker look just like you applied it directly to the glass the way you're supposed to.

But here's the small miracle: you can peel the sticker off easy as pie, without tools or misery.

Beyond great.

I'm reminded of its excellence every year, right about now, when it comes time to put a new Albemarle County vehicle registration sticker inside my car's windshield.

A moment to prepare the new sticker with Sticker Shield, then out to the car to peel off the old one and affix the new.

Watch the video here on the Sticker Shield website and see just how easy it is.

Two 4" x 6" sheets of the stuff, enough for plenty of stickers, cost $4.99 here

Bonus: if you've got two cars and work somewhere that only allows you one parking sticker, with Sticker Shield you can effortlessly switch the sticker between vehicles and beat the system.

You know, of course, that you're not supposed to do this.

You know how much I like hacking all areas of life.

w00t!

January 13, 2006 at 09:01 AM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Sticker Shield — One of the world's greatest unknown products:

» Blaine's Stunt Sheds Light on Limits of Human Body from ow Long Can You
ow Long Can You Hold Your Breath? [Read More]

Tracked on May 22, 2006 4:55:12 PM

» Wrong Numbers From 'Idol' Voters Rattle Ohio Grandparents from otes Poured in
otes Poured in to Folks With Phone Numbers Close to Toll-Free Vote Lines [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 6, 2006 7:48:31 AM

» Ned, Ned, Ned! from Maximo, the
be heard all the way down in the lobby. "We want a senator, not a messenger, and that senator [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 13, 2006 6:26:58 AM

» New ESRI Instructional Series Podcast: ArcGIS Network Analyst - Setting Network Dataset Connectivity, Part 1 from to set properties
set properties such as connectivity policies, connectivity groups, and network attributes. [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 16, 2006 4:29:22 AM

» Financial update: Skyworks and Anadigics from million in sales
US-based RFIC manufacturer Skyworks Solutions posted $197.1 million in sales for the quarter that [Read More]

Tracked on Aug 8, 2006 8:04:07 PM

Comments

Dear Sir . I am looking for wrist type disposabel flyer repeller . Can you help me . Best regards . O.Elmas . İstanbul -Turkiye.

Posted by: Oğuz Elmas | Aug 7, 2006 9:03:26 AM

Dear Madam/Sir

I need some information’s/manufacturers/distributors. and hope you will be able to help me.

I am looking for a sticker for car’s windshield in order to keep flies away while driving.
When the wind hits the label it reflects some noise which only flies could hear it and therefore there will be no crashing flies with the windshield and the shield is always clean even in the most populated insect area.
do you know where i can get this label?
Waiting for your kind reply
Regards