« wallwords.com | Home | Carabiner Mug »

February 18, 2006

Pantalaine Couch Dress

Couchdress

$349.

February 18, 2006 at 04:01 PM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Pantalaine Couch Dress:

Comments

I think they could wage a successful marketing campaign to mothers of young children alone. Send in a photo of your couch or favorite chair and let them match the pattern exactly. Then when they run through screaming "MMMooommm!" at the top of their lungs for the sixth time in the first hour of the morning just because they need dumb things like breakfast and chocolate milk and the TV channel changed, you could get under your couch dress and sit very still, hoping the camouflage would save you.

It reminds me of the time a while ago when Joe posted something about tags for your laptop, where you could show if you wanted to talk or not, were playing or working, etc. And I thought to myself, I think the elaborate door barricades in my sitting area where I lounge on my laptop gives them all the information they need. ;)

Posted by: Shawn Lea | Feb 19, 2006 12:35:34 PM

OK, I am just sitting here peacfully, enjoying my coffee on Sunday morning, reading my bookofjoe. The disturbing couchdress will just not leave me. I had to go and do it. I had to go to the website.
I wish I hadn't.
Joe hit the jackpot, or crackpot on this one.

Posted by: llt | Feb 19, 2006 9:23:05 AM

This is just so wrong on so many levels.

Posted by: llt | Feb 18, 2006 5:26:56 PM

Oh, Jesus God. You should warn a person when you're gonna do something like this. I've sprung a hernia somewhere, I know I have. This is wild, terrifying, barking insanity on so many levels. I wonder if you can get it in purple and grey.

Posted by: Flutist | Feb 18, 2006 5:26:11 PM

Oh sweet Jesus, why is it that too many people with the compulsion to knit also have such hideous taste?

Posted by: Al Christensen | Feb 18, 2006 4:29:47 PM