« Prehistoric Gulliver: The Hand Tools | Home | How is it that China is far more able to deal with a natural disaster than the U.S.? »

July 29, 2006

World's most technical soda saver

98099809890_1

Beverage Saver

Keeps Soda Bubbling and Sparkling Fresh!

Ends wasting of good soda.

Turns pop top openings into easy "pourables" with a flip of the cap.

Makes drinking soda easier and more sanitary than drinking from the can.

Dishwasher-safe plastic is in assorted colors; we'll choose.

....................

$4.99 (Pepsi not included).

July 29, 2006 at 09:01 AM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference World's most technical soda saver:

» Soma sonic music. from Cheap soma.
Pictures of soma 750 mg.. [Read More]

Tracked on Jun 10, 2009 5:31:26 PM

Comments

I am also looking for the blue caps. I also found mine at Wal-Mart. Please let me know where I can find these. Thanks Teresa

Posted by: Teresa | Jun 7, 2009 12:14:29 PM

Try a search on google for "fizz keeper". The ones I remember is the white one which is made by jokari. You could even just go to jokari.com and find them for about $3 plus shipping.

Posted by: Zach | Jun 19, 2008 12:30:36 PM

Don't you love comments that don't really mean anything on old blog posts? Like Mr. Joe makes the devices, and sells them out of the back of his van.

Posted by: Rocketboy | May 2, 2008 11:56:57 PM

Looking for the same white top that goes on 2 liter bottles .It has a rubber ring to keep it air tight.Got mine at wal mart. THANKS

Posted by: mmartin | May 1, 2008 5:53:02 AM

I'm looking for the same thing white top that goes on a 2 liter soda it has a rubber ring to keep it air tight also has soda saver on th top of it.I haven't seen them in a couple of years need some of them they are great,,
Thanks

Posted by: TGuffey | Mar 4, 2008 9:51:03 PM

I am looking for these also. I still have a couple that I bought a few years ago at Walmart, but I can no longer find these. Please let me know if you find these and I will do the same.

Thanks

Posted by: Jeanie Norman | Mar 1, 2008 12:32:38 AM

I'm looking for the same type as Barry Munz posted about back in Jan. There were similar ones made in
blue that said "H2O" on the top. The Soda Saver ones were white and said "Soda Saver" on the top.
Because of the flip topand O-ring seal, they wouldn't leak under pressure like the slide open top ones do.
Anyone who knows where to get this,please let me know. Thanx. p.s. also work well on all smaller plastic soda bottles with
the usual small screw neck.

Posted by: Ed Brasted | Nov 18, 2007 9:35:17 PM

I am looking for a top for a 2 lotre soft drink bottle. It helps keep the carbonation alive. The to flip open on a hinge and it screw on. Have you seem such an item or do you carry it? It bought some at a Wal-Mat 2 or 3 years ago but they do not seem to have them any more.

Posted by: Barry Munz | Jan 27, 2007 9:30:08 AM