« 'The Virgin Suicides' | Home | IQ Cards — Episode 2: 'Ice breaker for a conversation about God' »

March 9, 2007

Uhloiuhliuh

Okay.

[via Lucy Kellaway and The Financial Times]

March 9, 2007 at 10:01 AM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Freakydreams.com — 'Enter a detailed description of your dream and we'll tell you what it means':

Comments

almost every 2 or 3 months I have a dream of my passed away freind in his house which is full of light and flowers,at the beggining i dont see him I can see his shoes in the yard but suddenly he appears I always ask him aren't you dead?and he answerd me no I am still alive but do not tell to any one

Posted by: saeideh yaghmaei | Jun 21, 2009 2:04:19 AM

MY MOTHER HAS BEEN DREAMING FOR THE PAST 2 NIGHTS THAT SHE IS AROUND SEVERAL SMALL FIRES AND SHE IS A BIT SCARED WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Posted by: BRENDA | Jan 27, 2009 12:21:32 PM

I HAD A DREAM PEOPLE WERE PLAYING WITH A SNAKE, THOU I WAS AFFRAID THEY PEOPLE TRY TO TAKE AWAY THE FEAR SO I HELD IT IN MY HANDS LATER IT WENT AWAY. AS I WAS GOING TO A ROOM TO PICK SOMETHING, I SAW IT IN THE TOILET PLAYING. WHEN IT SAW ME,IT PURSUE ME AND WANTED TO ENTER MY PRIVATE PART I SCREEM AND WOKE UP. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Posted by: precious454 | Jan 21, 2009 11:50:01 AM

***To Dreamer Jackie***

BEVULAC of SOMNOLAR -- diviner of strange dreams, interpreter of mysterious grammar -- believes that means you will soon flunk out of college.

Posted by: BEVULAC | Nov 8, 2008 7:33:36 PM

I had a dream of sunami waves and sea cretures coming out of it.What does that mean

Posted by: Jackie | Nov 8, 2008 5:06:24 PM

When I dream I see knights in white satin
When I dream I get mistaken memories of medieval Manhattan

Sleep is the name of the drug I took
Sleep and nothing more
Sleep is my tower of Babel
Sleep is my Utopia
Sleep is the place I feel safest in
Wrapped up in a cotton cocoon
In a topographical ocean
On the dark side of the moon

And the world is upside down
But my mind is turning on
Milk is spilling from a murdered sun
I see masturbating monks on 42nd Street
Rats carry the plague to Chinatown
Cathedrals in the well of an elevator shaft
The water towers so many onion domes
The channel 12 commercials all star Joan of Arc
On Broadway a lamb is lying down
Where have they gone, the snows of Villon?
They are falling on Manhattan as rain

Posted by: Good Morning RocketBoy | Oct 30, 2008 7:17:47 AM

I was having this really weird dream, and I was sitting down and looking at something called a blog?, and there were all these words and pictures and people would write things and make comments and stuff, about the words and pictures, and then I decided to do it too, and then I did, and then I couldn't stop, and I kept trying to wake up and stuff, but I couldn't? and I kept writing words and making comments, and it got worse and worse, and then I finally woke up and now I'm here, and I'm sitting down and looking at something called a blog?, and there's all these words and pictures, and, and, and.... oh noooooooo!!!!!

Posted by: Flightmare | Oct 29, 2008 2:35:31 PM

I dreamed I was in the midst of a small tornado I felt the wind ,but was not harmed.I was in a large house and evety where i went were dogs that were friendly except one dog ,I saw its teeth and heard the growl,I was not harmed by it

Posted by: Cecile | Oct 29, 2008 1:52:50 PM

The knees? For real? I'd better buff'em then. Even in a dream I wouldn't want you to think they're sand-papery.

And dreams often ARE about something - I know that because I had a dream about Joe a couple of months ago and, when I told him what I had dreamt, he said that it was "just so."

Now I don't know about you Van Rocket but, if Joe says it is then, IT IS.

Posted by: Milena | Oct 29, 2008 1:20:13 PM

I has a dream last night, but I forget what it was
I had a dream last night about you, my friend
I had a dream--I wanted to sleep next to plastic
I had a dream--I wanted to lick your knees
I had a dream--it was about nothing

Posted by: Camper Van Rocketboy | Oct 29, 2008 12:27:06 PM

I had a dream where people (myself included) wrote beautifully constructed, grammatically correct and spelling perfect sentences. Alas, it was only a dream.

Posted by: Milena | Oct 29, 2008 10:19:36 AM

I had a dream, I had an awesome dream. There were people in the park, playing games in the dark. And what they played was a masquerade
And from behind of walls of doubt a voice was crying out.

Posted by: Rocketboy | Oct 29, 2008 7:08:03 AM

i had a dream that my daughter who has 2 lovely daughters that i love dearly had a 3rd child. the child was a girl baby and i was over joyed. the baby though reminded me so much of my eldest granddaughter and even looked a lot like her and had the blond hair and the same ways. this new baby was very young however, she was walking all over the place and i was so pleased and kept on saying that i thought she was so young to be walking. it was a great dream since my daughter is not planning on having any more kids. i love my granddaughters and to see this little new baby and be reminded of how adorable the eldest was at that age made me feel elated.

Posted by: linda | Oct 29, 2008 12:07:18 AM

I dreamed that I was in the guest bedroom and the roof was almost gone, then I dreaamed that water was gushing through the roof.

Posted by: Jim Rogerson | Oct 23, 2008 11:28:26 AM

I dreamt I was helping to train a soldier by waking him and walking with him, and then I had to take my dog out. Matt Damon appeared and offered to take him out. I was in a courtyard, all sides enclosed, and he went out with the dog as several large men carrying sticks approached me. I thought I heard a neighbour's voice and I called out and they kept coming. I asked, "why are you here?" and one said, "I don't believe I have to tell you that." He was almost upon me when I woke.

Posted by: Alana | Oct 12, 2008 5:04:00 AM

I DREAMT I SAW A MAGICAL HUGE SILVER SWORDFISH IN THE SKY FYING

Posted by: YOLANDA | Oct 5, 2008 2:22:48 AM

i had a dream that i was in my classroom and i was on like a reality show but it didn't really feel like it.And i have a crush on this person and i was sitting next to him and my teacher came over and i said i didn't like anyone and my teacher said oh you don't and he went to the computer and showed the scene where i said who i liked and showed it on the projector to the whole class and my crush was just sitting there in shock and kept looking at the screen and then looking at me.

Posted by: taylor | Sep 6, 2008 9:45:53 PM

I went to the site and described one of my favorite fun dreams and got a dull computer-generated nothing response. Blech. Well, I don't care what the dream 'means'. It was fun!

Posted by: Peggy | Feb 7, 2008 6:33:57 PM

mark, you're dreaming my life!

Posted by: Flautist | Feb 6, 2008 4:15:06 PM

i was in bed. there were cats around trying to get in the bed. i was trying to knock them off. one black & white cat got in and was on top of my head, and someone with a white & light blue pin stripe shirt was trying to get in the bed. this frighten me. i then made myself wake up. i was too afraid.

Posted by: mark | Feb 6, 2008 1:46:13 PM

I had a dream that i was looking into a 2 sided mirror and i started to change and on the other side was a older mans face with a serious look. then i went outside and saw a two dragons who turn humen and were looking for someone. I looked up and saw a staute with two hands lifted up with a bright glow shining around the city or town.

this is not the first time i have had dreams with a dragon who turn into a nice women

Another dream i have had is i am walking around in a store and i see and older women who walks away and i find this book and i am supposed to just go without paying for it and find a wired kinda tree and take it to the top and say some stuff and afterward a triangel is supposed to appear and i am supposed to jump in to it.

Posted by: Julie | Jan 28, 2008 12:25:02 PM

I had the craziest dream a couple of days ago and cannot get it off my mind. I have been single many....years and I dreamed I started a relationship with a man he was dressed all in black very tall and somewhat into the dream I discovered he had just gotten out of prison (This did not bother me)We went to his wife's house where he gave me some pink and white diamond shoes I looked ito her closet and saw other shoes that looked similar and then here is the weirdest part he lay down and started taking his shoes off and low and behold not only had he just been released from prison but he also had a toe tag...any insight

Posted by: Bev | Dec 14, 2007 5:17:05 PM

I dreamed that the guy that I was with when I got sick and left me was with the girl friend that he left me for while I was sick I dreamed they were both on drugs

Posted by: June | Mar 25, 2007 12:39:27 PM