« It's later than you think: Poodwaddle (say what?) World Clock | Home | Spend a night in a Frank Lloyd Wright house »

June 30, 2007

Bike Spoke LED Message & Pattern Light

Bookofjoe_rox

Very, very cool.

Bike Spoke LED Message & Pattern Light

This cool Bike Spoke LED Light with 36 graphic patterns and 5 messages will make you a biking attraction.

It also shows riding time in hours, minutes and seconds and the number of riding cycles.

The more lights, the more visibility and persistence of vision at lower speeds.

Up to 6 Bike Spoke LED Lights can be placed on each wheel.

2 look good, 3 look great and 4 or more look amazing.

Features:

• Display sequence: Message, Patterns, Time of Riding, Number of Rounds, Patterns

• Fits on bike with a wheel diameter of 20" or greater

• Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)

• Display changes every 3 seconds

• 14 blue LED lights

• Waterproof

• 7" long

....................

Uhiiphp

June 30, 2007 at 03:01 PM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Bike Spoke LED Message & Pattern Light:

Comments

I also find a similar product which can program own patterns, seems quit easy. http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=PIzecUgBWU0

Posted by: JJ | Apr 23, 2009 8:53:06 PM

I bought this for my daughter for xmas a couple of years ago and we finally decided to put it on her bike. I don't have the packaging anymore and I can't figure out how to attach it the the spokes? I the the unit itself and 2 white half circle clamps, is that all or am I missing something?

Posted by: bodyman1974 | Apr 19, 2009 3:38:38 PM

wherecanifindthelittlesilverbracketsthathookontothespokes.whenigottheledspokelight,oneofthesilverbracketsweremissing.pleaseletmeknow. boop

Posted by: boop | Feb 18, 2009 11:50:29 AM

The directions are very hard, it looks like the sensor lines up with the button, but it doesn't -it is at the opposite end - but the unit wotks pretty good, but

Posted by: Nick | Oct 5, 2008 6:14:28 PM

where to get the bike spoke led lights?

Posted by: karen | Nov 26, 2007 12:59:13 PM

Hey<

Just got one, very cool! Not very good directions at all, I'm sure you noticed. It looks like you line it up with the button (The sensor) but it's actually located on the oposite end of the unit. It has little hatch marks on it. Good luck and enjoy. Where is the site to buy these, I got mine off of E-Bay and the guy screwed me. Said it was a lot of 3 ans sent me one!!! Hokey spokes are also super cool and you can program up tp 16 characters on them. Bit more expensive though and these have better graphics actually ( the coolLites)

Posted by: Rob | Oct 28, 2007 5:53:45 PM

I'm having trouble making this thing work. Is the silver dot part of the sensor supposed to line up with the button that turns the lights on? my unit shuts off after 2 min of the wheel going around and I haven't been able to see any patterns, only blue lights. I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM - BOUGHT 4 UNITS AND CAN NOT GET A SINGLE ONE TO WORK!!!! HELP???!!!

Posted by: Pete | Oct 27, 2007 2:07:45 PM

Posted by: Rockie | Oct 20, 2007 10:46:26 AM

Probably not!

Posted by: NotCreativeEnough | Jun 30, 2007 9:48:22 PM

Can it be programmed to display other messages? Pizza Delivery? Unarmed bike rider? Impeach Now!

Posted by: 6.02*10^23 | Jun 30, 2007 9:04:58 PM