« Allan Sloan of Fortune magazine channels legendary Forbes editor James Walker Michaels: 'How to write a column' | Home | 'Russ Walter is a piece of work' — Episode 2: He's back (but then, I'm sure he'll point out that he never left) »

October 13, 2007

Sona Anti-Snoring Pillow

1wt4

But wait, there's more: It even helps with sleep apnea — at least, that's the claim.

..................

Sona Pillow

Clinically tested, it's designed to stop snoring and mild sleep apnea.

No prescription needed!

If you suffer from snoring or mild sleep apnea, you owe it to yourself (and your partner) to switch to the patented Sona anti-snoring pillow.

Designed by renowned neurologist Najeeb Zuberi, M.D. and sleep-tested in clinical trials, the Sona Pillow lets you sleep comfortably on your side, positioning your jaw and neck to help keep your airway open.

2eytrrty

The result?

A better night’s sleep — for both you and your partner!

Better yet, the Sona anti-snoring pillow may help you awake more refreshed and feel more energized throughout your whole day.

Patented dual channel design lets you sleep comfortably on your left or right side.

Includes specially designed pillowcase.

Hypoallergenic fill.
..................

Now, if you can only figure out a way to stay in the position of function shown above for the entire night — you're money.

572966_a1_p

$129.

An extra Sona Custom Contoured Pillow Case, featured here yesterday, is $20.

October 13, 2007 at 09:01 AM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Sona Anti-Snoring Pillow:

Comments

Improve your general lifestyle
Smokers and frequent drinkers are often more vulnerable to producing snores since the substances that they take encourage various body reactions that are well-suited for snoring.

Cigarettes can possibly modify the tissues of the respiratory tract in a way that the system is stripped off its protection from the harm of the chemicals found in cigars, tobaccos and cigarettes. Some studies say that the esophagus is lined with a specific type of cell that changes into another form once smoke from cigarettes pass through it. This will then induce the abnormal production of mucus that can add up to the obstructions.

Alcohol, on the other hand, can bring about relaxation on the muscles that further aggravate the condition. The muscles of the throat during sleep relax due to lack of control. This then creates the possibility that the muscles will interfere with the normal flow of air in and out of the lungs. Thus, the vibration that results to snores.

Posted by: stop snoring | Jun 22, 2008 1:56:50 AM

This is one of the worst products I've ever purchased and even though there are literally thousands of unsatisfied buyers of this product Brookstone will not stand behind their product. It is extremely uncomfortable and left me with headaches that lasted for days and I only used it for about 2 hours. The Brookstone employees did not care to hear about the problems with their product only the fact that you can't bring it back. Never again will I buy from Brookstone if they do not care about quality,design or most importantly customer satisfaction.
Eric E
Monroe Mi

Posted by: Eric | Jun 18, 2008 3:42:43 PM

My wife purchased one last week @ Brookstone. I was very skepical, but my wife was able to get the floor display (Along with a new case thrown in) for $100. I have to say that so far it has worked great. She is usually a 'serial snorer', but the fisrt night she snored about ten minutes at most, and NO SNORING SINCE. I am now a believer.

Posted by: Mathews | Mar 7, 2008 8:17:16 AM

I bought a Sona pillow at Brookstone. I tried it for almost a week. It did not lessen my snoring at all, in fact I could not find a comfortable position on the right or left side. It seemed to be amde for an average size person, 5'7", 150-170lbs, not someone who is 6'4", 280lbs. Typically, the average size person doesn't have sleep apnea or snoring problems. BUYER BEWARE! There is a NO RETURN policy at Brookstone for this product which claims it reduces snoring and sleep apnea.

Posted by: Craig | Oct 22, 2007 9:29:15 PM

Disregarding its effect on snoring, I like this pillow solely because it has a spot to accommodate my arm, which I always have up under my head. Nifty! Not that I'm ever going to buy it, mind you, since I sleep just fine already.

Posted by: Rena | Oct 15, 2007 4:10:25 PM

My problem with any pillow that needs to be a particular way round to perform some special function is that I like to turn my pillow over quite often to get a cool bit.

Posted by: Skipweasel | Oct 15, 2007 1:39:40 PM

At the risk of sounding like a spammer I feel I should tell you of an alternative remedy for snoring for only $28.95. My snoring was a problem for the spouse. My wife would often wake me to stop. We found an unexpected solution that has stopped my snoring: The SquidFace and ComfyRest pillows. The snoring relief on my back was an unexpected benefit of an invention I patented for being able to lie facedown comfortably and breathe without turning my head to the side. Snoring relief and many additional pain relief benefits are on my website. SquidFace.com

Posted by: Bob Cuddy | Oct 15, 2007 6:20:01 AM

Looks like a good solution to snoring. Helps you sleep in the right position

Posted by: Adam | Oct 15, 2007 2:27:10 AM