« Public Library of Law = plol.org | Home | Lost in transition »

March 22, 2008

Strange Days Reading Glasses

Zzzhbiuyhuoh

You'll fool everyone when you get so mad you snap your glasses in half in apparent frustration and storm out of the room.

Just don't start laughing until after you've slammed the door.

CliC Reader Glasses

You won't lose these unique readers that feature a built-in neck band and magnetic front closure.

Simply slip them around your neck until you need them.

Then move the glasses into place and the two strong magnets click the lenses together.

Tortoise or clear frames.

....................

Vvvlioijo

4 magnification strengths available: 1.5X; 2.0X; 2.5X; 3.0X.

Apiece, $24.99.

March 22, 2008 at 11:01 AM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Strange Days Reading Glasses:

Comments

i just saw these on 'csi: ny'. it makes them look cool :P

Posted by: Jen | Apr 10, 2008 7:28:26 PM

Oh yes, the cords come in a variety of attachment mechanisms and can usually be found in any drugstore for under two bucks.

Posted by: teqjack | Mar 22, 2008 10:58:06 PM

The M.E. on one of the police shows has been wearing these - presumably with a prescription lens - for quite a while. And every time I see him snap his glasses in half and let the pieces dangle, I wonder what possible advantage it has that he prefers this to just using the cord that is already attached at the back of the earpiece and would allow the un-separated glasses to dangle, without the possibility of having the whole thing slip off and fall into an open thoracic cavity?

Posted by: teqjack | Mar 22, 2008 10:54:50 PM

What I want is a self-finding pair of glasses. I don't wear them myself, though the time is slowly coming. My daughter, however, can lose hers several times a day. That's five year olds - but I'd love to be able to find them!

Posted by: Skipweasel | Mar 22, 2008 6:55:57 PM

I've actually seen these worn by someone. They are absolutely fantastic.

Posted by: Milena | Mar 22, 2008 1:20:24 PM