« Bushnell Backtrack Personal Locator | Home | War Hammer Back Hair Shaver — 'Manscaping since 2003' »

December 3, 2008

1gudst

From Milena

2utrftyu

comes news

3yjyugt

of this tasty treat.

4huiuyh

I wonder how long

5ouiuy

till the AHA's lawyerbots

6oo8yu

come streaming out of their nest

7hiytguiyg

with a cease-and-desist?

December 3, 2008 at 10:01 AM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference American Heart Association Recipe of the Month: Bacon and Cheese Roll — 'It's what's for breakfast!':

Comments

Reminds of a quote from the reasonably entertaining movie "City Slickers." After Curly, the Jack Palance character dies unexpectedly, everyone gathers around for an impromptu memorial. One of the characters says:
"The man had bacon for EVERY MEAL! You just can't DO that!"
Curly would have loved the bacon weave dish, I'm guessing.

Posted by: DXYoung | Dec 5, 2008 2:17:54 PM

This made me want to go out and buy a package of Combos pretzels- it's the real ingredient, heart-slowing equivalent.

Posted by: Jonathan Bender | Dec 4, 2008 10:41:44 AM

That all sounds really good. The Eggnog Creamshake and Stuckey's pecan log- I never had them, but they sound great! and that muffin tin thing- wow, what an appetizer!! mmmmmm-

I saw a maple donut with bacon pictured on a website once but I don't know where to get one- all we have are boring grocery store donuts and Dunkin' Donuts (blech) on every other corner. I think I'd have to go to NYC to get a maple donut with bacon! Cause I don't want to just get some stale maple donut and plop bacon on it- I want it made right!

The bacon cheese log sounds pretty good, too- although the bacon weave in the pan, that made me hungry-

Posted by: Lilorfnannie | Dec 4, 2008 9:27:23 AM

Right now bacon is *everywhere*, what with chocolate covered bacon and bacon on maple donuts and such. My favorite iteration is the breadless BLT, where you cook strips of bacon on the backs of muffin tins and use the resulting bacon cups to hold a mix of Cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomato, and ranch dressing. Major yum for not a lot of work.

(Easiest to have the muffin pan inverted onto a lasagna pan, to hold the grease.)

Posted by: tatiana | Dec 4, 2008 5:52:13 AM

Add some spinach and voila! It's good for you.

Posted by: Donna B. | Dec 3, 2008 11:33:17 PM

To be washed down with an Eggnog Creamshake and chased with a Stuckey's Giant Pecan Log.

Posted by: Fattistest | Dec 3, 2008 6:01:26 PM