« Nikolai Aldunin: Master of Miniatures — 'The higher goal, the greater should be the desire' | Home | Lock Bumping »

February 11, 2009

Yuy8y

Hey, don't blame me, I'm only the messenger.

You could look it up.

"Twist rings to reveal your choice of drink and your milk and sugar preferences. Perfect if you work in a call center or are always on the phone — no conversation necessary."

"The many options include: Decaf, Mocha, Tea, Latte, Cappuccino, Herb Tea, Hot Chocolate, plus various options for sweeteners and milks to get your morning drink just the way you like it."

Party like it's $19.99 — 'cause it is.

The way the economy's going, I wouldn't be surprised if one day soon the person taking your drink order at Starbucks was a legal eagle in a previous life.

February 11, 2009 at 11:01 AM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Drink Selector Mug — 'A great way to tell the barrister in your favorite coffee shop how you want your drink':

Comments

Great idea for a drive thru. They can clean it up for you right on spot.

Posted by: Jon | Feb 12, 2009 6:04:49 PM

Have things gotten so bad with the economy that barristers are working at Starbucks now????

Posted by: Charlotte K | Feb 12, 2009 7:27:29 AM

If there were barristers at my favorite coffee shop, I'm sure they would only be there to counsel the baristas.

Posted by: Ezra | Feb 12, 2009 12:14:08 AM

I didn't notice that- LOL-

Posted by: Lilorfnannie | Feb 11, 2009 7:34:42 PM

You meant 'barista'; a 'barrister' is a lawyer. ;-)

Posted by: Phillip Winn | Feb 11, 2009 7:04:10 PM

It's cute- it has it's uses I think. But I almost always make my coffee at home, and hubby drinks a 4-pump Venti Mocha- (regular beans when he buys it, decaf when I buy it for him, hehheh!) so how would he tell the barista that he wants only 4 pumps of chocolate instead of the usual amount? Defeats the purpose.

Although from a barista's point of view I think this would be a nifty time-saver, if everything worked perfectly. Just hope the sliders didn't get turned around by accident and the customer didn't notice- I think if I were the barista I'd still be double-checking the order with the customer or cashier before I made it so it would still defeat the purpose I guess.

Posted by: Lilorfnannie | Feb 11, 2009 1:00:22 PM