« Stencil Generator | Home | Heaven is a restaurant called Tara Thai »

February 1, 2009

Trek Wine Karafe

ASDFGHJJEWQ

From websites:

••••••••••••••••••

Trek Wine Carafe

How to preserve your reserve on the trail

Lightweight shatterproof steel container holds approximately 750 ml (26 oz.) — the contents of a wine bottle.

Electropolished stainless steel delivers a clean, chemical-free taste with no hint of previous contents.

Hand-washable polypropylene cap provides a leakproof seal.

Carafe is dishwasher-safe.

••••••••••••••••••

Merlot (top right): $23.

Stainless Steel (top left): $24.95.

February 1, 2009 at 01:01 PM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Trek Wine Karafe:

Comments

I have a winery in Sonoma California. What do you think about bottling my wine in your bottle?

Andy

Posted by: Andy | Sep 1, 2009 3:36:33 AM

God forbid you should get out into nature without the booze. Portable drinking supplies have been around for years but I thought they were mostly reserved for the spectator sports. Oh well, they DO spell carafe with a K so that makes it classy.

Posted by: Robitj | Feb 17, 2009 8:16:02 AM

Oh Flooter,

It is only for AFTER I get to the top...where one can dance on the cliffs high above in a Dionysus hazed fervor until passing out. One would disrespect the rock gods by climbing under the influence.

In all honesty, I am seriously afraid of heights...can't stand them. This started off as a way to get over it all...which works for this and only this event, I can't even look out a 15 story building without getting nervous.

Posted by: clifyt | Feb 2, 2009 11:10:00 AM

Drinking while you're climbing up the side of a mountain? Is it okay to drink and climb, or does it help, even?
I'm terrified of heights greater than my own eye-level so I don't think a jug of Chateau d'Yquem and a bottle of Xanax would help me any.

Posted by: Flautist | Feb 1, 2009 5:07:07 PM

This is definitely clify approved! I recently had a bottle of wine in a stainless container and it was just as good as everything else...hell, even the boxed wines have taken a great step forward lately...most of the time when I'm out climbing, I just get a small boxed and pull out the pouch. Works well, and the pouch actually keeps it fresh by not allowing air into it.

This would be the one thing I would ask for with this bottle though, some way to pull the air out...blah blah blah...who am I kidding, I'll drink it anyways...

Posted by: clifyt | Feb 1, 2009 4:40:26 PM