« Glass Half Empty — The Coming Water Wars | Home | How a CT scanner sees the world »

March 24, 2009

What a trouper Ms. Frances (above and below) proved to be.

No sooner did I suggest she take a turn atop the bookofjoe World Headquarters™ treadmill for her interview with me for today's WCAV-TV (CBS) Charlottesville, Virginia 5 and 6 p.m. news broadcasts than she stepped right up (in very fashionable 3" heels) onto the machine to broadcast right then and there.

bookofjoe fans are privileged to get a preview of coming attractions with not one — not two — but three (3!) videos shot with my trusty little RCA Small Wonder $100 pocket video cam.

w00t!

March 24, 2009 at 01:01 PM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference bookofjoeTV — Hailey Frances, WCAV-TV anchor-reporter, brings you exclusive footage from live atop the bookofjoe treadmill:

Comments

I do not like how she implied that you "need" to blog. Our Joe blogs when he wants to, not the other way around.

Posted by: Rocketboy | Mar 25, 2009 6:58:45 AM

Oh positive, schmositive... Does it really matter? Watching Joe's treadmill contraption in action (even sideways) had a certain charm and hidden rewards. But that's just my opinion. ;-)

Posted by: Milena | Mar 25, 2009 3:04:40 AM

She's positive that it is recording the way it should be!

Not sideways at all! Its your computer that's sideways!

(Not that *I* have ever done anything like this...but this is why I don't carry my camera around because I would be proven wrong more often than not)

Posted by: clifyt | Mar 24, 2009 3:42:43 PM

Backsides on parade!
Yours is better than hers.
Tighter shorts next time.

Posted by: Flautist | Mar 24, 2009 3:39:51 PM

And no appearance by Humphrey! What a disappointment Joe...

Posted by: Jesse | Mar 24, 2009 1:45:51 PM

Haha, whaaat! Did you kidnap this woman? Funny stuff!

Posted by: Kevin H. | Mar 24, 2009 1:31:07 PM