« April 8, 2010 | Main | April 10, 2010 »

Qwerty

Who knew I was iconic?

April 9, 2010 at 04:01 PM | Permalink | Comments (3) | TrackBack

Ravenholm Mousepad

Dsfdgshffhgj

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's hard to describe Ravenholm to people who've never heard of the place.

For those that do remember Ravenholm but might not get back much anymore, this mousepad is for you.

9 inches of zombie-decapitating magic to ride your mouse around on.

Father Grigori would be proud!

If you want an inscription in addition to "Remember Ravenholm," just add a request.

Handmade of steel, this 6 pound behemoth will stay put and likely be the last mousepad you'll ever need.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

$50.

[via Tomasso Dabrowski in Kraków]

April 9, 2010 at 03:01 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack

What is it?

Fffffff

Answer here this time tomorrow.

April 9, 2010 at 02:01 PM | Permalink | Comments (7) | TrackBack

Shark Shakers

Salt & Pepper.

Ceramic.

$24.

April 9, 2010 at 01:01 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack

Google Dictionary

ZXCdtfr131.19.24 AM
................................................

Who knew?

Wrote Rex Hammock, "Google Dictionary uses news search results as usage examples."

Free (surprise!), the way we like it.

Bonus: Audio pronunciation guide right at the top of the definition.

April 9, 2010 at 12:01 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack

Brion Gysin's Dreamachine — Episode 2: Still legal, five years after I thought it'd be suppressed

6a00d8341c5dea53ef0111687179ad970c-pi

Just goes to show sometimes a blind, anosmic pig doesn't find an acorn.

Never mind.

From Johnny in Canada comes word that his company still sells real Dreamachines.

Have a look at Episode 1, which appeared on January 28, 2005, and tell me you're not as surprised as I am that the machine is still legal.

Sure hope this post doesn't put paid to that.

So many great things exist and thrive only because they're not widely known.

For example... no, I better not say.

A new, authentic Dreamachine like that pictured up top costs $365.

Some people would say that's cheap at 10 times the price.

Only one way to find out.

April 9, 2010 at 11:01 AM | Permalink | Comments (3) | TrackBack

A clever way to get yourself to the top of my slush pile

Bnv,bn

Robin, the inventor of the Drinkclip (below),

6a00d8341c5dea53ef01347f99ec64970c-400wi

used this strategy and it resulted in yesterday's feature  about the nifty new device.

What he did: Create a Twitter account for his device and then follow me on Twitter.

I check out my followers list daily to see who's hopped on the boj bandwagon and up to this point, the numbers are small enough I can spend a sec or three on each person's home page.

Clever and effective.

If the Drinkclip doesn't work out, he might consider a future in marketing.

April 9, 2010 at 10:01 AM | Permalink | Comments (3) | TrackBack