« June 14, 2010 | Main | June 16, 2010 »

8. Dave Matthews Band

9. Fleetwood Mac

10. Metallica

June 15, 2010 at 04:01 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack

Thief Mug

Asdfbfngmert

"Fingerprints which appear to have been dusted by forensics."

I wonder whose they are?

T7fyghujikop

Bone china.

£9.50.

[via Running Dive]

June 15, 2010 at 03:01 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack

Procrastination

By Johnny Kelly.

[via Dahlia Rideout and DivineCaroline]

June 15, 2010 at 02:01 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack

Koalabiner Purse Hanger

Wertfyguhij

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Koalabiner™ purse hanger is a carabiner-style clip designed to hang your purse from the handle of a shopping cart or baby stroller so you do not have to carry it on your shoulder or leave it in the cart basket while you are shopping.

You can also use the Koalabiner to hang a diaper bag from your stroller handle.

The Koalabiner offers a more secure way to hold your purse than placing in the cart basket, because the latch of the Koalabiner closes around the handle, preventing your purse from being easily removed.

The Koalabiner is made of lightweight but strong aluminum and makes an attractive accessory for your purse or bag.

2345ryut

• Enables hands-free access to purse while shopping

• Lets you hang bags from the cart handle

• Clips shopping bag handles together to prevent items from spilling out

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Qweryt

June 15, 2010 at 01:01 PM | Permalink | Comments (5) | TrackBack

Life as a pie chart: When I am tired

24670_540feq

Alas, this graphic is all too true for far too many people.

It certainly represents a significant chunk of my med school experience — especially afternoons during the first and second years, when the 1–5 p.m. classes seemed more than anything else to be exercises in enduring tedium.

[via bennybb]

June 15, 2010 at 12:01 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack

Crime Scene Toilet Paper

I can't speak for you but I've been in loos that could qualify....

From the website: "Become your own crime scene investigator with our Crime Scene Toilet Paper. Be a thoughtful person and place a strip in front of the bathroom door after each use!"

I think they need to reword that last sentence, don't you?

[via Toxel]

June 15, 2010 at 11:01 AM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack

17 ways to visualize the Twitter universe

SaVCBNdfghh,

Above and below, two of the 17.

QwAESRTDF

In my Twitter universe there's no apparent rhyme or reason, at least not that I can detect.

Of course, as has oftimes been stated, absence of evidence does not equate with evidence of absence.

No matter how many times I hear that bromide, I have to think about it every time before I understand why it makes sense.

[via FlowingData]

June 15, 2010 at 10:01 AM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack

Spun Chair — Episode 2: For the masses

Fdgb

Last week's Episode 1 introduced the high-end version of this piece designed by Thomas Heatherwick.

The protean British designer has been a favorite here for nearly six years, since I featured his now-iconic Folding Footbridge on October 29, 2004.

"First developed last year as a limited edition piece in brushed polished steel and copper, Spun turns from a sculptural seat into a kind of spinning top. The new, more democratic, version... comes in polyethylene, which is suitable for outdoors," wrote Nick Vinson in the June 5, 2010 Financial Times.

I took a look back and counted over 10 posts here featuring him or his work.

343rth