« Terrestrial Shrub Rover | Home | World Cup Star Crayons — by Diem Chau »

June 10, 2010

Pushy shower curtain slowly inflates around you

Qhgjyku45

You tend to shower quickly and thus save water.

Go green or get squashed (and stay soapy).

345uyio786

Created by French designer Elisabeth Buecher, who describes it as a "design for pain and for our own good."

[via Dahlia Rideout and DivineCaroline]

June 10, 2010 at 04:01 PM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Pushy shower curtain slowly inflates around you:

Comments

You guys,

now I would only shower with a young woman if the darn duck wasn't watching.

Common, look at it's expression!

Posted by: Joe Peach | Jun 11, 2010 2:52:17 PM

my spelling's not so hot is it? At least your honest, which kinda makes you unique cos honesty and 'I am Man' are usually mutally exclusive! ;o)

Posted by: jo | Jun 11, 2010 2:12:00 PM

Oh Jo,

I'd make this comment to just about any young woman these days! I mean, I am a man. Actually, I was going to give more of an excuse, but the "I'm A Man" part pretty much explains it all...

Posted by: clifyt | Jun 11, 2010 12:08:55 PM

clifyt -did you check the photo of Elizabther before you extened such an offer? if she rocked up in my shower she'd be as weclome as the inflatable.

Posted by: jo | Jun 11, 2010 3:59:50 AM

Is that for the chronically stupid who can't shower quickly unless forced to do so by a device that looks suspiciously like a giant prophylactic? Maybe I'm just in a mood....

Posted by: tamra | Jun 10, 2010 11:52:44 PM

Clifty - that seems awfully kinky - not two showering: two hermetically joined WHILE showering...;-)

Posted by: 6.02*10^23 | Jun 10, 2010 11:27:44 PM

Hmm, a "design for pain"... it's probably just me, but I've always tried to make sure that pain was NOT a feature of my shower curtains. In the good old Georgia heat & humidity you really wouldn't want to encourage people to wash less thoroughly.

Posted by: Flautist | Jun 10, 2010 9:54:32 PM

I believe you can save the planet ever so more if you share the shower with someone else...if Elisabeth wants to make one for two, I'm willing to try it out with her to ensure that my hypothesis is correct.

Posted by: clifyt | Jun 10, 2010 9:40:16 PM

Boss, honest, I was late to work because they had to use the Jaws of Life to extract me from the shower.

Posted by: Nathan | Jun 10, 2010 5:37:59 PM