« BehindTheMedspeak: The dirty little secret of hernia repair surgeons don't want you to know | Home | Bentley SUV concept could be world's most expensive sport-utility vehicle »

March 8, 2012

Mantyhose — Pantyhose for real men

Reader Kay sent me news of this

new entry

in the male fashion derby.

Looks like it's working for this dude:

If he plays his cards right and avoids ladders, no telling what might happen....

What do you think?

Does it... have legs?

Available worldwide.

.................................

Note added at 7:18 p.m. tonight: What's that music Joe Peach is hearing?

March 8, 2012 at 03:01 PM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Mantyhose — Pantyhose for real men:

Comments

looking back a few days - id wear pantyhose too if someone gave me a jag xk120

Posted by: sherlock | Mar 10, 2012 1:14:46 AM

Nothing new here. Men wore hose for centuries (and it created no gender confusion).

Posted by: MsRadoo | Mar 9, 2012 10:44:22 AM

In my wild youth a friend gave me a pair of man-t-hose. There was a third "leg" and at the "foot" end of that third leg was a heart appliqué. Yes, man-t-hose had a heart on them.

Posted by: 6.02*10^23 | Mar 8, 2012 8:27:05 PM

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola
Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola

Posted by: JoePeach | Mar 8, 2012 7:13:32 PM

I dunno. They just look like nice long johns to me. Why not?

Posted by: Becs | Mar 8, 2012 4:47:30 PM

Yep. I agree, wrong in so many ways. There needs to be a delineation between male, female, men, women.

Maybe I'm just old school. Men in pantyhose, not.

Posted by: Kay | Mar 8, 2012 4:04:34 PM

I love this! For International Women's Day, no less! Gloria Steinem was just explaining on Monday how, for feminism ever to reach its goal of equal treatment among men and women, in addition to ensuring that women are free to do what men have conventionally done, we must also grant men the freedom to do what women conventionally do. Like wear pretty tights.

Posted by: thelizabeff | Mar 8, 2012 3:51:00 PM

WRONG!!!!!! In SO many ways!!!!

Posted by: Virginia | Mar 8, 2012 3:28:50 PM

"Pantyhose for real men" is like "pork for real Jews". It indicates a fundamental misunderstanding of the concept.

Posted by: Nathan | Mar 8, 2012 3:28:47 PM