« Mercedes-Benz unveils radical new look | Home | "A Naked Singularity" — Sergio de la Pava »

August 27, 2013

Love Glove — Stand down, it's not Miley Cyrus's new prop

71xCzG8RZZL

Rather, it's Mark Frauenfelder's newest object of affection,

61z7Kbnm90L

as related today in his rave Cool Tools review, which follows.

Love-glove1

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Love-glove3

With three cats in the house, fur gets all over our furniture and clothes.

61IIf0V-jLL

I didn't want to make a dozen Monkey Couch Guardians so I bought a Love Glove to attack the problem at its source — on the cats.

61rZQPG9EoL

The Love Glove looks like an oven mitt.

41Ck82PPTVL

The palm side is covered with rubber nubs.

To use it, you simply pet your cat.

The loose fur comes off and sticks to the glove.

It's easy to peel off.

My cats go into throes of ecstasy when I use the Love Glove on them.

They even get excited just seeing me approach them with the glove on my hand.

I have collected a lot of fur so far.

My younger daughter is saving it because she wants to use it to make the projects in "Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat."

••••••••••••••••••••••••

$5.69 (cat not included).

August 27, 2013 at 04:01 PM | Permalink

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Love Glove — Stand down, it's not Miley Cyrus's new prop:

Comments

A Mercedes Benz!

Posted by: Flautist | Aug 27, 2013 9:10:33 PM

Better than a cat: http://youtu.be/31AhaWyY1y4

Screen Shot 2013-08-27 at 9.04.15 PM

heh

Posted by: bookofjoe | Aug 27, 2013 9:07:40 PM

I missed it! Damn! What did Miley Cyrus do, wipe a cat all over herself? Only an effective move if the feline was big enough to totally eclipse her presence.

Posted by: Flautist | Aug 27, 2013 8:56:53 PM

So, Flautist feeds us "man candy"!

Posted by: 6.02*10^23 | Aug 27, 2013 8:16:05 PM

I'm not happy with any of these posts lately, not even this cat one (maybe GC's caterpillar avoidance, a little), or the Mercedes front end or the laptop thing or meth face or door wedge or those hideous shoes that I have a pair of that look EXACTLY like those except the big clunky heels aren't tortoiseshell looking. To add to the displeasure here's a stupid old tune that everyone can hate while they dance to it, and sing along, since the words are included, and be sure to turn it up so loud that lots of people complain:

Posted by: Flautist | Aug 27, 2013 5:27:18 PM

I wonder if Miley's prop has been eby'd yet.

If so, I need to get in on it quick!

Posted by: clifyt | Aug 27, 2013 4:46:01 PM

...lee Balou here. Bringing you another man-on-the-couch interview, live!

Translating from the feline, two domestic long hairs and one short hair say: "What! Get away from me with that thing!"

Lacerated reporter signs off...

Posted by: 6.02*10^23 | Aug 27, 2013 4:31:59 PM