« This fanboi's gonna pass | Home | "Away" »

September 18, 2020

How Millennial Are You?

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 6.48.24 PM

My score = 4.

You?

September 18, 2020 at 12:01 PM | Permalink

Comments

I'm a 3, but what's this about rosé? Are we talking about the pink wine, or some kind of lipstick or body wash or something? Because way back in the wide leg/plaid pants era, just after that stoopid carving was completed, we used to climb Stone Mountain carrying hidden bottles of Mateus Rosé, on summer nights when we felt adventurous, and spend the night up there, giggling and belching. So...rosé? Really? I'm so cancelled I'm pre-cancelled.

Posted by: Flautist | Sep 21, 2020 3:32:46 AM

As per Joe's insistance that I clarify my score, that'd be a 3.

Posted by: Rocketboy_X | Sep 20, 2020 10:47:50 PM

Literally all of my points are due to things that existed even before Millennials, well, maybe except green smoothies, but that's not something I would mark as millennial based.. Matcha is more my love for green tea, and that was way before millenials were a thing, and Bubble (boba) tea was a love of mine for almost as long as my love of green tea. Millennials are even ruining being a Gen X'er.

Posted by: Rocketboy_X | Sep 19, 2020 11:26:34 PM

Eh. I'm happy enough to sit with you on the canceled bench.

Posted by: Ms. Radoo | Sep 19, 2020 9:42:20 AM

I hit 20. Tried to make cloud eggs...failed.

Posted by: Clif Marsiglio | Sep 18, 2020 4:18:13 PM

I've never even heard of some of these. Cloud eggs?
But I cooked and enjoyed quinoa long before this millennium.
And had my share of rosé in Provence,
where it's a normal hot-weather lunchtime drink.
I think my German grandmother made and used bone broth,
but now we're talking one more millennium farther back.
So, 3?

Posted by: Luke | Sep 18, 2020 4:12:27 PM

I scored 2: bone broth and quinoa. I'm not going to do quinoa again. It gave me so much gas that I qualified for OPEC membership.

Posted by: antares | Sep 18, 2020 1:24:27 PM

My score is Zip, Zero, goose egg, Nada, Nein, Fugetaboutit.

Posted by: xoxoxoBruce | Sep 18, 2020 1:05:19 PM

Wow, I got 0, I am completely off the chart of available values , what is less than CANCELLED

Posted by: Intel Curio | Sep 18, 2020 12:58:40 PM